Julius Jones possible trade bait....

Rayzer32

Cowboys may be looking to deal Jones for a 3rd rounder according to footballsfuture. How about Willis for Julius straight up? Willis in Dallas sounds like a match made in heaven. I'm sure Rosenhaus would love to pair him up with T.O.

Linkage

Also, on a side note, if you go into the forums you will notice that "Ice" is one of the main guys over there.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've liked Julius Jones (and his brother) since they played high school ball in Big Stone Gap near here. However, I don't think I'd go for the trade. For this year McGahee is fine, and I'm not sure Julius is that much better. The upside might be that Julius (or is it Junious) Jones may have less mileage and less injury on him. Interesting possibility...but I think I'd come down on the side of keeping WM this year.

If I were the Bills this is something I really would consider doing. Jones has alot less wear and tear and has shown to be a complete back. His TD numbers suffer due to Barber getting all the goal line touches. Jones is a very hard runner which is alot more than we can say for Willis. If WM really wants to go to a big city than Dallas is great spot for him.

Cowboys may be looking to deal Jones for a 3rd rounder according to footballsfuture. How about Willis for Julius straight up? Willis in Dallas sounds like a match made in heaven. I'm sure Rosenhaus would love to pair him up with T.O.

Linkage

Also, on a side note, if you go into the forums you will notice that "Ice" is one of the main guys over there.

Get 'er done Marv!!

You mean, all-around, as in, everything but receiving and the goal-line? By proven, do you mean "lacks durability", if so , then I recommend trading for JJ.

Theres plenty of other routes to go than this one.

Thats one more thing that he does better, plus he is faster and runs harder than WM. If there were no Barber he would have ridiculous numbers.

You can have him. Me? no thanks... I like a guy who is durable, can have 25+ carries in a game and can break tackles over a scat back.

I think we are all missig the point here... They are trying to get rid of Jones because they want Barber to be the guy.... They don't need Willis and would never trade for him.....They just want some picks while Jones still has value... They may trade him to someone but it's not going to be for another RB (especially not a starter)!!

Not interested in player for player........id rather see a draft pick come our way. Someone like Lynch.....if we could get a first for McGahee.

But....There is a part of me that thinks with a better OL, and a better passing game Willis is a better RB! I also thinks hes tough as nails for a RB!