Bill Polian: Was there even a mention

Cornerville

I did not watch the entire pre game show but watched the entire game and almost all the post game show...was there even a mention about Bill Polian and all the success he has had...and about GM'ing the Buffalo Bills to 3 straight Super Bowls?

I wonder if Polian were a GM of another team in the NFL other then Buffalo if this would have gotten more press.

Please correct me if I am wrong, was this covered at all?

IMO would have been a good spot for an interview etc if you ask me.

It was alluded to on the NFL channel when they interviewed him.

I am very happy for him.

It is a real shame that we have not had him as our GM since the time he had his run in with Ralph's guy in Detroit (I forgot his name).

It was alluded to on the NFL channel when they interviewed him.

I am very happy for him.

It is a real shame that we have not had him as our GM since the time he had his run in with Ralph's guy in Detroit (I forgot his name).

That would be the infamous Jeffrey Littman

I was very surprised at how Polian was sort of ignored in the post game coverage. Usually the GM get at least passing mention.

Polian was cited on NFL Network by Rich Eisen and Deon Sanders for going to 4 Superbowls, 3 of which with the Bills. They were complimentary to Polian's record of achievement.

I saw a clip of him on the Channel 7 sports show last night.

He said he asked the commish what to do when he got up on the podium, he'd never been there before. :rolleyes:

Here's a scenario for you. Polian retires from the Colts. Marv is the GM for the Bills for a few more years.

When Marv decides to retire, he looks to his friends for his replacement.....