no kidding

ROSENHAUS PARTY WAS THE PLACE TO BE

Our spies in Miami tell us that the place to be on Saturday was the party hosted by Drew Rosenhaus at the former Versace Mansion.

It was so much the place to be that, apparently, the fire marshal shut the bash down.

But from what we hear it sounds like it was a helluva good time while it lasted.

Pro Football Talk

His life is just one big party. I wonder what players were there with him, that sounds like an event that Willis wouldnt miss.

ROSENHAUS PARTY WAS THE PLACE TO BE

Our spies in Miami tell us that the place to be on Saturday was the party hosted by Drew Rosenhaus at the former Versace Mansion.

It was so much the place to be that, apparently, the fire marshal shut the bash down.

But from what we hear it sounds like it was a helluva good time while it lasted.

Pro Football Talk

His life is just one big party. I wonder what players were there with him, that sounds like an event that Willis wouldnt miss.

His life is such a party that he busts his ass for countless of hours every week representing the 80 or so NFL clients he's an agent for.

His life is such a party that he busts his ass for countless of hours every week representing the 80 or so NFL clients he's an agent for.

I should have wrote that the image he projects is one big party. As far as him busting his ass for countless hours I wouldnt know but when I think of someone busting their ass I think of the guy working a double shift at the factory not a player agent throwing a superbowl party.