I SAW TAKEO SPIKES!!!

BILLS #1

i work at the playboy party in miami, and he was there..i went up 2 him the guy is a beast.. his shoulders looked like my head.. anwyaz i talk to him for like 20 seconds ..told him i was a HUGE BILLS FAN.. i asked him if he is getting healthier and feeling better, and i just told him to kick ass next year, good luck, and I hope the bills are in the colts position rite now next year.. i was so pumped..

i work at the playboy party in miami, and he was there..i went up 2 him the guy is a beast.. his shoulders looked like my head.. anwyaz i talk to him for like 20 seconds ..told him i was a HUGE BILLS FAN.. i asked him if he is getting healthier and feeling better, and i just told him to kick ass next year, good luck, and I hope the bills are in the colts position rite now next year.. i was so pumped..

The only thing to stick out at a playboy party for you was Takeo Spikes.............

:D <-------- you when you see a man at a playboy party....

My buddy also works at the Arena. He is the concession manager there. He was helping out with the party too.

you were at the playboy party and you are telling us about Spikes? It's cool you saw him, but I think you may want to adjust your priorities.

Why do you think he got a job at the Playboy mansion? :rolleyes:

They don't want ired help who are going to be drooling on the girls.

You all make fun of the fact he saw Spikes at a Playboy party and went to talk to him....like any of you here would have done anything different :rolleyes:

We would NOT be taking about his MANLY shoulders and drooling on our key boards as we typed our post about it though!