10-6???? Why not?

ofiba

We certainly have the ability to win games, as evidenced by our play in the 4th quarter today, and in the first half last week. I would be shocked if we suddenly started playing every game at that level, but I would greatly appreciate it!

I can see us finishing out the year 9-3 with a wild-card birth. It's not like they don't have the talent. Here's to an exciting rest of the season.  GO BILLS!!!!!

64619[/snapback]

They have to win ONE before you can convince me that they can win nine more after that...as long as they keep making the same dumb, undisciplined mistakes, they'll keep losing. Five weeks and four games in and they still haven't corrected the "correctable" problems. I like your spirit, but this team has shown no indication that they're coming out of this tailspin. Moral victories are not acceptable...not from a team with the supposed talent to make a playoff run.

I can see us finishing out the year 9-3 with a wild-card birth. It's not like they don't have the talent. Here's to an exciting rest of the season.  GO BILLS!!!!!

64619[/snapback]

:doh:

Wow! If I could have just half that type of optimism...The mountains I could move... <_<

Seriously though, save yourself the heartache of expecting anything from this Team. I wrote several times last week that this Buffalo Bills Team is just good enough, and will show just enough spark to raise false hope. That's the type of Team they are, they're paper tigers...period, end of story...

They will get better, and they'll win a few Games...But this Team going on a 9-3 run is about as improbable as it gets...

But heck, you never say never...And I certainly would welcome a winning run like that...I will not expect it, but I would welcome it... B)

64619[/snapback]

Doesn't 9-3 put us at 9-7, not 10-6?

64619[/snapback]

Um, because this team sucks?

The offense is horrible. They had almost as many penalty yards as yards from scrimmage in the first half. The defense is overrated, couldn't stop the Jets when it mattered.

I doubt it can happen either, but with the exception of the PATS game, They have lost 3 games by 8 points.

As bad as they are playing they could be 2-2 or even 3-1..

So maybe there is hope!

64619[/snapback]

Take your medication.This team and organization flat out sucks . Ralph is getting ready to move them ,do it Ralph , this tam is a cancer to the area.Its bad enouhg around here this will be one less embarassment :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Take your medication.This team and organization flat out sucks . Ralph is getting ready to move them  ,do it Ralph , this tam is a cancer to the area.Its bad enouhg around here this will be one less embarassment :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

64738[/snapback]

STFU :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I can see the Bills winning the next four games and the last 5 if you look at the schedule. They would miss the playoffs that way and it would be even more frustrating since we should at least be 2-2 right now.