THURMAN THOMAS IN HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!

ndmanley

I gotta say I'm a bit surprised with some of the props.

There's usually a lot of haters spewing their weak pathetic venom on the board and I'm rather surprised to see all the congrats for a guy who flat out quit on his brothers in the middle of the biggest game of their lives and then later went and put on a miami dolphin jersey just to spite the Buffalo Bills.

Even as a Bills fan, that little wanker wouldn't have got my vote. :ph34r:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say I'm a bit surprised with some of the props.

later went and put on a miami dolphin jersey just to spite the Buffalo Bills.

We should offer $20 to anyone who allows us to shred their #34 jersey. :ph34r:

I have to agree with Simon. I lost alot of, if not all, respect for him when he went to Miami. He could of went anywheres else and I would be thrilled to see him in the Hall. When he tried to stick it to Ralph he overlooked that he was also sticking it to us the fans. My enthusiasm today has been toned way down for such a big honor.

I have to agree with Simon. I lost alot of, if not all, respect for him when he went to Miami. He could of went anywheres else and I would be thrilled to see him in the Hall. When he tried to stick it to Ralph he overlooked that he was also sticking it to us the fans. My enthusiasm today has been toned way down for such a big honor.

Are you rays of sunshine buoyed at all by the fact that the Miami Dolphins were brought up approximately zero times during Thurman's speech today?

I believe going to Miami is a move that Thurman now regrets. He was obviously frustrated and hurt at the time (as were Bruce and Andre...that was not an easy day) and was looking for a quick way to slap Butler and the rest of the Buffalo front office across the face. He didn't have to come back and sign that symbolic one-day contract so he could "retire" as a member of the Bills. But he did, and so did Andre (it bears noting that Bruce did not).

Thurman's name proudly sits front and center on the Bills' Wall of Fame, and now his bust will be enshrined in Canton's Hall alongside Kelly and Levy and I couldn't be happier to see both Thurman, and those great teams, honored like this.

Are you rays of sunshine buoyed at all by the fact that the Miami Dolphins were brought up approximately zero times during Thurman's speech today?

I believe going to Miami is a move that Thurman now regrets. He was obviously frustrated and hurt at the time (as were Bruce and Andre...that was not an easy day) and was looking for a quick way to slap Butler and the rest of the Buffalo front office across the face. He didn't have to come back and sign that symbolic one-day contract so he could "retire" as a member of the Bills. But he did, and so did Andre (it bears noting that Bruce did not).

Thurman's name proudly sits front and center on the Bills' Wall of Fame, and now his bust will be enshrined in Canton's Hall alongside Kelly and Levy and I couldn't be happier to see both Thurman, and those great teams, honored like this.

Who the hell cares if a couple of morons didn't appreciate Thurmans career. It wouldn't even matter if Thurman was a Bill or a New Orleans Saint for christs sake. He was a great player, period. The fact that he was a Bill, makes it that much sweeter.

WAY TO GO THURM.......See everyone in Canton!!!

Bruce, Andre and hopefully a Tasker movement to follow.

Very well put. I couldn't agree more. :wallbash:

As for those of you still holding a grudge over him going to Miami...get over it. :ph34r:

Who the hell cares if a couple of morons didn't appreciate Thurmans career. It wouldn't even matter if Thurman was a Bill or a New Orleans Saint for christs sake. He was a great player, period. The fact that he was a Bill, makes it that much sweeter.

WAY TO GO THURM.......See everyone in Canton!!!

Bruce, Andre and hopefully a Tasker movement to follow.

Kent Hull should go in as well.

Kent Hull should go in as well.

I agree. This is especially true when I saw Zimmerman on the list. I don't think he'll get in though. Tasker would have to be a movement for special teams players also.

We'll see. But alas, today is Thurms day!

Are you kidding me... holding Thomas accountable for going to Miami for one year to end his career? To think that this tarnishes what he meant to the Bills is ridiculous. He was as important as Jim Kelly and was a warrior that left it all on the field every game. Get over it folks!

We have two players and a coach in the HOF from the same era... with at least two more to go. This is the hurrah for these great teams and a chance for Bills fans to re-live the memories of the greatest period ever for the Buffalo Bills. Way to go Thurman I cant wait to see you inducted.

Andre Reed

Bruce Smith

Steve Tasker

You're on the clock!