Daimon Shelton

Mark Vader

Hello all, I am so disgusted with today's loss, that I do'nt want to begin ranting about it. Instead I wanted to give credit to our starting Fullback Daimon Shelton. I know he has taken a lot of flack from fans on this board, why I do'nt know. The reason why I want to give props to Shelton, is because of his play today and in previous games this year. Shelton has done one thing, that Moulds, Reed, Shaw, Henry,Campbell, & Neufeld have not done. And that is he has caught every damn pass that his been thrown his way. Alright he has only been thrown to about 5 or 6 times this year, BUT HE IS OUR FB, HE's NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CATCHING PASSES, AND HE IS!!!!!

I'll give Moulds the benefit of the doubt he does try his best, but dammit all the others I mentioned have been failing in this area.

So I just want to say thanks to Daimon Shelton, at least he has done his job on offense.

BTW, Congratulations to Lee Evans on his first NFL TD

I will always love my team, I just wish they would stop pissing me off.

GO BILLS!!!!!

As depressed as I am about the way the season has been going, I did see some things to be hopeful about today. The Bills finally seemed to have committed to the short passing game, as a means of setting up the long ball. Shelton, Campbell and Euhus made some very nice short cathces today. This has not been the case often enough. Unless I am forgetting it, I don't remember Drew passing to Shelton outside the takles in any previous games. He did it twice today, and each time Shelton picked up 10 or 11 yards. Bledsoe looked sharp today.

Yeah, gee, sure... It's really great that our FB catches one ball a game.

Unfortunately he wiffs about six blocks a game.

It's like having the icing without the cake, the cream without the coffee, the desert without the steak, the used condom without the sex. <_<