Watching Lindell practice FG's today was alarming.

Tom

He fits right in with this sorry bunch of losers.Lets see Christie made hmm 4 for 4  ,yea but the longest was only 47 yards <_<

64503[/snapback]

Whatever...Christie missed 3 FGs last week and his ass was on the line this week.

He fits right in with this sorry bunch of losers.Lets see Christie made hmm 4 for 4  ,yea but the longest was only 47 yards :doh:

64503[/snapback]

Uh, reality check. Christie was 5 for 10 heading into Sunday. Hardly awe inspiring. <_<

He missed most of them from the 25yd line........ <_<

Doug Brien was hitting most of his from the 30.... :doh:

64491[/snapback]

Hey, don't get down on him. His psyche might get bruised.

And you have to tack on the 10 yards of the endzone, so those from the 25 are actually 35 yards! Man, that's a long way in this league. Have faith in him. DonnaHo does. And, besides he got him really cheap too!

Don't worry, the Bills are this close (holding thumb against forefinger) to turning it around this season and actually winning a game. Have faith. The Bills are better than their record indicates. They're going to give a lot of very good teams a lot of trouble this year. They're going to fight and scratch their way through some gutsy close games.

And when the season is through, we Bills fans will be able to hold our heads up high and our chests filled with pride, be able to exclaim, "Now there was a Bills' team that we can all be proud of!"

I just know it.

I would seriously consider cutting back on whatever it is you're smoking. I'm sick of moral victories and "We may suck, but we'll be damn proud of this team at the end of this season!". All that matters is the playoffs. That's the only way you get to the Superbowl. This team is 100% out of the playoffs. Maybe you'll be happy with some chest thumping as you watch the playoffs that don't include Buffalo but I won't.

RunTheBall