favorite Buffalo Bills player

bluenews

Very hard decision with all of the candidates. I'll go Jim Kelly, but Thurman, Bruce, Cornelius, Darryl Talley, Kent Hull, Andre Reed, House Ballard and a whole lot of other people are in the mix. What a remarkable team. Watching th superbowl against the Giants my favorite play was Bruce Smith's safety. How Hofsteder managed to hang on to that ball and avoid a fumble (Bills touchdown) I'll never know.

Thurman Thomas was just awesome in Super Bowl 25....one can only wonder what he would have done with the 10-15 more touches he should have got

Kelly simply didnt call enough running plays

Phil Hansen and Kent Hull

Thurman Thomas (even though he lost his helmet) followed very closely by Darryl Talley

bruce smith. he was a force on every play, never seen another player like him. the only other bill player i could say that about was OJ.

and if norwood makes the FG against giants, Bills win by 2 and smitty would have been isolated as the hero/true mvp for the sack on hostetler that gave them the 2 point win.

Don Beebe. I still think that his play on Leon Lett was one of the greatest moments that I have ever seen in sports. Just watch how many athletes half ass it, whether it be running out a ground ball, playing defense etc etc. What Don Beebe did should be shown to every single kid who wants to be a professional athlete.