How would you grade this first round?

- traded Willis McGahee and a 2nd for Houston's 1st picks.

- traded Nate Clements and the 12th overall pick to Tennesee for the Albert Haynesworth, the 19th overall pick, and their 3rd rnd. pick.

- I traded the 8th overall pick to PHI for their 1st and 2nd rd picks.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/view...ec0fba862ba7f5c

Why would Tennessee trade for an impending UFA like Clements? Landing Marshawn Lynch and Patrick Willis are nice but don't think worth the cost of McGahee AND Clements arguably the two best players we have on offense and defense. My question is how do you plan on replacing Nate especially with no 2nd Round pick? Lastly as good as Haynesworth might be, I'm not sure he's the run stuffing NT we need.

You wanted a grade, all things considered I'd have to go with a C-.

Why would Tennessee trade for an impending UFA like Clements? Also what happened to our original 1st Rounder? the mock you posted showing the Vikings owning it. Granted your mock looks good landing Marshawn Lynch and Patrick Willis my question is how to plan on replacing Nate especially with no 2nd Round pick? As good as Haynesworth might be, I'm not sure he's the run stuffing NT we need.

I definitly have to agree with how do you replace NC. Yobouty? Has anyone even found him yet?

I don't like the Haynesworth move at all...That is just not a good fit for our team...If I piss him off at a Home game is he gonna stomp my face with his cleats? Not a Marv guy...You gotta remember that you are playing the role of Marv.

Lynch's durability has come into question and alot of peeps are unsure of his ability to be that every down guy. You know what you have in WM. You can still get Lynch but your hands are almost tied to keep WM until he proves he can be the guy.

So now we have a rookie starting at RB, and no CB's. Maybe you can find one in the second round? Oh that's right, we have no second rounder now. Can Patrick Willis play DB? If not, then we are toast!

We still have a second rounder because we got one back from Philly via trade.

Not that I agree with the entire thing (see my post above).

Why would Tennessee trade for an impending UFA like Clements? Landing Marshawn Lynch and Patrick Willis are nice but don't think worth the cost of McGahee AND Clements arguably the two best players we have on offense and defense. My question is how do you plan on replacing Nate especially with no 2nd Round pick? Lastly as good as Haynesworth might be, I'm not sure he's the run stuffing NT we need.

You wanted a grade, all things considered I'd have to go with a C-.

I have a 2nd rd. pick!

Why would Tennessee trade for an impending UFA like Clements? Landing Marshawn Lynch and Patrick Willis are nice but don't think worth the cost of McGahee AND Clements arguably the two best players we have on offense and defense.

Lee Evans is a game changing WR. WM can't hold his jock. If Willis is our best player on offense this team is f***ed for a long time.

Don't listen to them, you are doing just fine.

-You made our run defense stronger with Haynesworth in the middle in Patrick Willis not tackling guys 5 yards down the field. It doesnt matter if Haynesworth is not a "Marv guy" because there is no Marv, the whole point is you being the Bills GM. Our secondary is weaker with the loss of Clements, but I think it is more likely than not that he is gone anyways. We have Youboty, free agency, and your 2nd round pick, lets see who you can get with that.

-Yes, we have a rookie at RB in Lynch sharing the duties with A-train. In case anyone hasnt noticed, I think that formula has played out well this year, considering both teams in the Super Bowl use it with Rhodes and Addai, Jones and Benson. Not to mention the teams that lost to them in the NFC and AFC championship games used it too, New Orleans with Bush and McAllister, and the Patriots with Dillion and Maroney, so everyone else stfu!

-Yes, we have a rookie at RB in Lynch sharing the duties with A-train. In case anyone hasnt noticed, I think that formula has played out well this year, considering both teams in the Super Bowl use it with Rhodes and Addai, Jones and Benson. Not to mention the teams that lost to them in the NFC and AFC championship games used it too, New Orleans with Bush and McAllister, and the Patriots with Dillion and Maroney, so everyone else stfu!

What a great point! That's some ESPN information right there!

- traded Willis McGahee and a 2nd for Houston's 1st picks.

- traded Nate Clements and the 12th overall pick to Tennesee for the Albert Haynesworth, the 19th overall pick, and their 3rd rnd. pick.

- I traded the 8th overall pick to PHI for their 1st and 2nd rd picks.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/view...ec0fba862ba7f5c

B or B+ move.