I just bought a didgeridoo

RU5781

I bought one today. Anyone own one or know how to play?

I love the sound, and I totally dig cultural instruments. I can play the sax, piano, and bagpipes. I'm going to now learn the didge, and in the future I want to learn how to play the accordian (I know I'm a nerd), and the harp.

I love the sound, and I totally dig cultural instruments. I can play the sax, piano, and bagpipes. I'm going to now learn the didge, and in the future I want to learn how to play the accordian (I know I'm a nerd), and the harp.

How's that big an instrument going to Fit in your car?

Gay instrument. Matches your car.

My daughter is also into obscure cutural instruments. Last year she bought a fujara, a Slovakian bass flute. It's about 5 feet tall, looks like a basoon, and sounds a little like a digeredoo. Oh and it's tuned to some weird Slovakian scale too.

PTR

Report back when you obtain a weet-weet. :thumbsup: