Rub dirt on it and take a lap...

rockpile

good luck to you .

when do you start stomping grapes ?

I don't. Erynthered offered me way to little to get purple feet. :angry:

Handed in my severance letter today. I was waiting until my accrued vacation and 1/15 pay were in the bank, since they were only promised verbally.

I am keeping my mind open on this - new paradigms and all...

Still going to Mexico on Valentine's Day for a week. I love walking along the malecon, watching the sunsets on the ocean at night. Doesn't cost much for a bus from the Marina into Puerto Vallarta (40 cents I think) and buckets of beer on ice in the sun. Lunch in "old town" is cheap. Safer than eating at a fast food joint in the states!

We don't stay in the resort except for meals and drinks- too many arrogant or ignorant gringos. :lol: We prefer wandering on the Rambo busses with the locals and just explore. I really should learn some Spanish some day.

It is getting too developed though - it is sad.

God, life is hard. :mellow:

I don't. Erynthered offered me way to little to get purple feet. :lol:

Handed in my severance letter today. I was waiting until my accrued vacation and 1/15 pay were in the bank, since they were only promised verbally.

I am keeping my mind open on this - new paradigms and all...

Still going to Mexico on Valentine's Day for a week. I love walking along the malecon, watching the sunsets on the ocean at night. Doesn't cost much for a bus from the Marina into Puerto Vallarta (40 cents I think) and buckets of beer on ice in the sun. Lunch in "old town" is cheap. Safer than eating at a fast food joint in the states!

We don't stay in the resort except for meals and drinks- too many arrogant or ignorant gringos. B-) We prefer wandering on the Rambo busses with the locals and just explore. I really should learn some Spanish some day.

It is getting too developed though - it is sad.

God, life is hard. :rolleyes:

My best to you and yours. my friend. :thumbsup:

Rock, that's not great news but you're taking it well.

I've been there a few times myself and it's never pleasant.

Like LA said, "Your attitude, as always, is outstanding."

After reading your posts for the past several years it's easy to tell you're blessed with a very nice family too.

Good luck to you. :rolleyes:

Not giving any type of warning is very unprofessional. I have been "re-engineered" out of a job twice due to cut backs and outsourcing. Gotta keep the stock holders happy. Luckily both times I was able to land a better position within the same company while collecting a stay bonus from my previous position. I has actually worked out well for me. I know that someday my number will be up though, unless you are "senior management" you always run into the possibility of being "re-engineered".

Actually, once you are in senior management the chances of being "re-engineered" increase significantly.

You need to start your own gig, Rock. Not sure how. But you need to start your own gig.

Good luck. Your attitude, as always, is outstanding.

Thanks!

I wish my attitude WAS always outstanding. I am working on it.