2007 ticket prices announced

Lori

Kind of funny that fans are complaining about a ticket hike that still keeps them the cheapest tickets in the league, and yet they whine about how Ralph needs to do more to bring in money, like sell the naming rights to the stadium

Sounds like the fans are all for the team making money to stay competitive as long as its not their money

Kind of funny that fans are complaining about a ticket hike that still keeps them the cheapest tickets in the league, and yet they whine about how Ralph needs to do more to bring in money, like sell the naming rights to the stadium

Sounds like the fans are all for the team making money to stay competitive as long as its not their money

I don't really see anyone complaining.

I don't really see anyone complaining.

Not here on TSW -- I think most of us are pretty realistic about the Bills' pricing in comparison to the rest of the league -- but I guess the phone lines to GR were lit up the other day. (Wonder how many of them were actually previous ticket-buyers...)

Not here on TSW -- I think most of us are pretty realistic about the Bills' pricing in comparison to the rest of the league -- but I guess the phone lines to GR were lit up the other day. (Wonder how many of them were actually previous ticket-buyers...)

You mean to say WNYers are bitter and short-sighted?

NAW!

:thumbsup:

BTW, you see JoePa scored THE steal of the recruiting class in PA? There's going to be a new terror at DE for PSU this year.

God this is funny.

Fact is that Bills fans have it made in regards to their ticket prices, even with the increase. I love comments like I am not happy about my $3 or $5 increase per game, etc., etc. Easiest way to offset the increase of $3 to what $7 dollars per game is drink one less beer in the stadium. That will take care of that.

I look at stadiums and teams like the Skins and Ravens (since I live in that area)... season tickets club level at FedEx well, WELL over $1,500 per seat. What's the most expensive seat in the Ralph $350 or so?

I look at stadiums and teams like the Skins and Ravens (since I live in that area)... season tickets club level at FedEx well, WELL over $1,500 per seat. What's the most expensive seat in the Ralph $350 or so?

Hardly. Our clubs were $1270 each last year, and they aren't the most expensive ones.

God this is funny.

Fact is that Bills fans have it made in regards to their ticket prices, even with the increase. I love comments like I am not happy about my $3 or $5 increase per game, etc., etc. Easiest way to offset the increase of $3 to what $7 dollars per game is drink one less beer in the stadium. That will take care of that.

Redskins premium seats appear to be 250-415 per game, 2500-4150 per season.

http://redskins.com/tickets/tickets.jsp

Well, I am taking the Ralph has raised ticket prices so now he has to spend in FA as complaining.

One would think the team with the 2nd most cap room in the NFL would do a little spending.

Season tickets or no season ticks, we still expect this team to improve in FA and the Draft.