Dan Marino's NFL TOP 5 QB's are........LOL

This is per my issue of Maxim Magazine, they have a Super Bowl special in the magazine. Here are the TOP 5 QB's in the NFL per Dan Marino.

#1. Tom Brady

Dan Says: He's #1 over Peyton Manning because he's won three Super Bowls. But both of these guys are in a league of their own.

Telling Stat: Brady is 12-1 in playoff games....well now 12-2

Factoid: In 2004 Brady became the youngest QB to win his second Super Bowl MVP. It was his 3rd year at starter.

#2. Peyton Manning

Dan Says: I dont think hes missed a snap as a starter. He's just your prototypical franchise QB.

Telling Stat: Peyton has a career passer rating of 94.0

Factoid: Peyton roughed up Marino's record for TD's passes is a season when he threw 49TD's in 2004. But can he beat the dome baby rap?

#3. Carson Palmer

Dan Says: He's a classic strong armed quarterback. He's very accurate and he can throw the fast ball.

Telling Stat: Palmers was voted player of the week 5 times during the 2005 season.

Factoid: In 2005 Palmer became the second passer in history to have a QB rating over 100 for 9 straight games.

#4. Marc Bulger

Dan Says: He's under the radar, but I watch him every week and I know what type of player he is. The Rams are always in a position to win.

Telling Stat: Bulger tied Marino as the second fastest QB to rack up 10,000 passing yards in 2005.

Factoid: In 2000 even the Saints lowballed Bulger when they drafted him in the 6th round.

Now get ready for this ok..............

#5. Eli Manning

Dan Says: He's not up there with his brother yet, but he has the talent. He has the attitude that he can bring the team back no matter what.

Telling Stat: Eli has already led the Giants to 5 4th quarter come backs.

Factoid: Eli was the 5th player in SEC history to throw for more than 10,000 yards.

I guess #1 & 2 are correct due to Super Bowls, I understand #3......but if you ask me # 4 & 5 left me scratching my head a little. First where is Drew Brees on this list? If anything he very well could be # 3, Palmer at #4 and Maybe Bulger, Maybe Hasselbeck would be at # 5....

I cant believe Eli is on his list for Top 5 QB's in the NFL....

I provided this information from the February 2007 issue of Maxim magazine page 103.

Bulger and E. manning over MaNabb and Brees. :(

Bulger had a decent year this year though.....I can see him top 5. No idea where Brees is or McNabb. I mean the # slot can be debateable with Bulger, Hasselbeck, McNabb......#4 should be Palmer & 3 should have went to Brees....

I would not put Eli over:

Brady

Manning

Palmer

McNabb

McNair

Brees

Big Ben

Bulger

Delhomme

Accurate list Dan :(

Heck, Ill even make an argument for Leinart and Carr. If Carr has a Pro Bowl TE, Pro Bowl RB, and two good receivers....I bet Carr would be MUCH better then Eli at this point.

I would not put Eli over:

Heck, Ill even make an argument for Leinart and Carr. If Carr has a Pro Bowl TE, Pro Bowl RB, and two good receivers....I bet Carr would be MUCH better then Eli at this point.

I think at this point, JP is better than both Leinart and Carr and definitely better than Eli Manning...Eli is still wallowing in the 50% completion range....

Bulger is actually a phenomenal quarterback with a poor defense...

Eli... well that's just a f*ing joke.

Agree with you on Bulger.

He is a great player to pick up in a fantasy football draft or auction.

He is forever undervalued.

His name is not "sexy" but he is extremely accurate and puts up some excellent numbers on a consistent basis.

1 and 2 are definitely Brady and Manning. No arguing that. 3 I'd give the nod to drew brees over Carson Palmer. Say what you want about having lt, or reggie bush but Brees hasn't had near the receiver talent that Palmer has had. 4th I'd put Palmer 5th I'd go with Hasselbeck who seems to get over looked but has been one of the more consistent qb's in the league the past 3-4 years, and came very close to the nfc championship game this year with a not so talented sehawks team. I expect he'll bounce back to his usual 3300+ yards 20+ td type season next year. I actualy really like Bulger but I gave the nod to hasselbeck because he doesn't play with 2 possible future hof wr's. If Bulger can stay healthy again for the entire year he'll jump hasselbeck and possibly palmer.

Eli. ELI ?!?!?!?!

I didn't think Dannyboy had suffered that many concussions during his career. Obviously, I was wrong...

Or the most favorite whipping boy of everyone:

May be the Mannings have some compromising photos of Marino :(

This is per my issue of Maxim Magazine, they have a Super Bowl special in the magazine. Here are the TOP 5 QB's in the NFL per Dan Marino.

#1. Tom Brady

Dan Says: He's #1 over Peyton Manning because he's won three Super Bowls. But both of these guys are in a league of their own.

Factoid: In 2004 Brady became the youngest QB to win his second Super Bowl MVP. It was his 3rd year at starter.

#2. Peyton Manning

Dan Says: I dont think hes missed a snap as a starter. He's just your prototypical franchise QB.

Factoid: Peyton roughed up Marino's record for TD's passes is a season when he threw 49TD's in 2004. But can he beat the dome baby rap?

#3. Carson Palmer

Dan Says: He's a classic strong armed quarterback. He's very accurate and he can throw the fast ball.

Telling Stat: Palmers was voted player of the week 5 times during the 2005 season.

Factoid: In 2005 Palmer became the second passer in history to have a QB rating over 100 for 9 straight games.

#4. Marc Bulger

Dan Says: He's under the radar, but I watch him every week and I know what type of player he is. The Rams are always in a position to win.

Telling Stat: Bulger tied Marino as the second fastest QB to rack up 10,000 passing yards in 2005.

Factoid: In 2000 even the Saints lowballed Bulger when they drafted him in the 6th round.

#5. Eli Manning

Dan Says: He's not up there with his brother yet, but he has the talent. He has the attitude that he can bring the team back no matter what.

Factoid: Eli was the 5th player in SEC history to throw for more than 10,000 yards.

I guess #1 & 2 are correct due to Super Bowls, I understand #3......but if you ask me # 4 & 5 left me scratching my head a little. First where is Drew Brees on this list? If anything he very well could be # 3, Palmer at #4 and Maybe Bulger, Maybe Hasselbeck would be at # 5....

I provided this information from the February 2007 issue of Maxim magazine page 103.

#1. Tom Brady

#2. Peyton Manning

#3. Carson Palmer

#4. Marc Bulger

#5. Eli Manning

Marino IQ=?????? + or - 100??