Pats - 2 1st Round Picks & $31M Under the Cap....

Tom

now all they get are late picks. good.

That's the best part - I think it's clear that they need serious help at LB. They are old and have been exposed as such during the last 2 games. The Colts were in comeback mode most of the game but still managed to run for 120+ yards on this D. I just hope that they keep the guys they have due to the "veteran leadership" line of thinking so that we can exploit this next year.

listen to www.weei.com tomorrow - it will be the start of the "the patriots are too cheap and we would have won if we had some receivers...." talk. Hopefully it will cause all sorts of ruckus in the clubhouse and media....

They need help at several positions....LB, CB, WR and TE. Besides, they got their ego bruised, and that could spell a downturn for any team. Brady is no longer the pretty boy for the league and Belichek is not coaching guru (Payton and Mangini are the new breed).

They need help at several positions....LB, CB, WR and TE. Besides, they got their ego bruised, and that could spell a downturn for any team. Brady is no longer the pretty boy for the league and Belichek is not coaching guru (Payton and Mangini are the new breed).

TE? How on earth do you see they need help at TE? :thumbsup:

potentially 3 first round picks if they tag and trade Asante Samuel....

If they tag Asante, I doubt anyone will come near them....You not only have to pay big money for Samuel...You also would be losing your 1st rounder....I don't see teams throwing things around like that, even the Redskins...