Sorry if this has been asked already

Lv-Bills

cuts Warren, Seymour, Dillon, Maroney, Vrabel, Mankins, Graham, Watson and all of their wide receivers and safeties? Then, after all that, how in the world are we going to beat them?

For the love of god already, how in the fugg do they pull this sh-- off every fuggin year?

UGH!

Go Colts. Although, I respect the hell out of New England. How could anyone not?

Although, I respect the hell out of New England. How could anyone not?

I don't. They cheat and get away with it. You watch Samual last night.. push and pulling and grabbing and clutching well past 5 years. Refs didnt say a word. I can't watch their o-line but $100 says they don't follow the rules set down by the NFL very often.

I refuse to say anything good about the Patsies, but I will say that the O-Line gets away with some blocks to the back and holds, but who doesn't.

I had more, but I refuse to say it.

'07 Prediction: Tom Brady's right arm gets ripped off, Tedy Bruschi has a heart attack, and Ben Watson severs his achilles, therefore hooking the ball everytime he hits.

Oh PLEASE.

Samuel played lights out yesterday and he's far superior to the likes of Eric Parker. There was no cheating.

Nxt week will be a daunting task for him though.

I don't. They cheat and get away with it.

I refuse to say anything good about the Patsies, but I will say that the O-Line gets away with some blocks to the back and holds, but who doesn't.

Isn't it amazing how every game Schobel is all over Tom Brady for the first 2 quarters, then miraculously after halftime, Schobel can't get near him? Same happened to Shawne Merriman yesterday. Gee, how coinkidental!

Isn't it amazing how every game Schobel is all over Tom Brady for the first 2 quarters, then miraculously after halftime, Schobel can't get near him? Same happened to Shawne Merriman yesterday. Gee, how coinkidental!

Aaahh....Glad someone brought that point up.....Yes,....Merimman sucks just like Schoebel :blink:

:blink:

Can I get a prediction out of you for the AFCC game? I'm a little nervous, and I want some assurance from the human reverse barometer. <_<

I know this is difficult for you to grasp but there are these things that good coaches do and they're called "Adjustments" A coach will see something that he doesnt like and make changes to prevent said unlikeable thing from happening again.

I don't. They cheat and get away with it. You watch Samual last night.. push and pulling and grabbing and clutching well past 5 years. Refs didnt say a word. I can't watch their o-line but $100 says they don't follow the rules set down by the NFL very often.

Same as they did against the Rams, Panthers, and Eagles int he Superbowl....same as the Giants did in January 1991

I'm detecting some serious sour grapes and some serious buying into conspiracy theory nation.

I hear ya. Amen. Seriously, how stupid do our fans sound when the only thing alot of them can come up with is that the Pats cheat. LMAO. Unreal.

These are probably the same parents that run wild in today's society when they blame the coaches, school, administrators, and most of all the referee's when their kids lose in their little league or high school games.

Unreal folks. The Pats are a dynasty, get used to it.

That being said, c'mon Peyton, don't choke like a chump this weekend. Go Colts.

:blink:

Can I get a prediction out of you for the AFCC game? I'm a little nervous, and I want some assurance from the human reverse barometer. <_<

I'll give you a prediction: Harrison and Wayne will be shutdown and Belichik will defy Manning to beat him with the the detritus remaining. Although another way to beat Manning is to force him to throw on the run. In that regard he's no JP Losman.

Manning seems to have gotten better at throwing on the run the last couple of years. Forcing him out of the pocket used to be a surefire way to get him to make mistakes, but he's keeping more plays alive while on the run recently.

I watched about 4 Indy games this year and was not impressed once by his out-of-pocket presence. Looked average to me, which is not saying much. I wish I had taken notes other than mental, because I was specifically watching that aspect of his game.

cuts Warren, Seymour, Dillon, Maroney, Vrabel, Mankins, Graham, Watson and all of their wide receivers and safeties? Then, after all that, how in the world are we going to beat them?

For the love of god already, how in the fugg do they pull this sh-- off every fuggin year?

UGH!

Go Colts. Although, I respect the hell out of New England. How could anyone not?

It's so obvious how this is supposed to go...

New England and Chicago meet in a re-match of Superbowl XX. In that one Chicago clobbered the Pats. This time, New England beats Chicago to a pulp and then we can all start hearing the "one for the thumb" chant next year.

There'll be interviews with the 85 Bears, endless replays of the Superbowl Shuffle, commercials featuring "The Fridge", etc etc

And then a tie in with the 1985 Purple Rain success of half-time performer, Prince.

There's your story line.

Bet the house in it.

How about NOT letting Marvin Harrison run free? How many times does this guy run wild all over the field uncovered? This dude might be the best route runner ever not named Jerry Rice.

Bobby Chandler ran a helluvan out pattern.