Hey LT

And the pats showed their class by lowering themselves to the same level of the Chargers and Merriman. No one is saying the Chargers were classy, people are just saying the Pats showed no class by gloating about a victory

I think the problem is where LT starts preaching about class when his own teamate markets hats and t-shirts of his world famous "showboat" dance that's classless in and of itself. People in glass houses...

Yes, the Pats weren't classy either for doing that stuff. But that wasn't the topic, the topic was about LT's sermon on the mount on who's classy or not.

I do hope the Colts can somehow muster up a freakin win next week. I can't take anymore coverage of Patriots, enough already.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly right. That dance is very direspectful to his opponents. Also during the week he talked about giving Tom Brady a LIGHTS OUT tee shirt implying he will need one. This guy is a loser of epic proportion.

why is merriman even allowed to do those dances?i remember back in the day when mark gasteneau of the new york jets did his sack dance and the league stepped and made him stop.so why is it allowed now?and if the bills beat the patriots at gilette field to go to the superbowl i would love to see the bills celebrate at mid field!go bills in"07

Like Merriman?

I am not condoning Merriman...though during the game I leave it to the refs to control. Being a classless Patriot after the game (ala Bill Belichek not shaking Mangini's hand after the lose during the season) is just unacceptable for a team that the NFL wants as their face. It is a sham to the fans that the NFL has chosen the Patriots to be the face of the league.

I can't believe anyone's defending Shawn Merriman. The guy's a cheater, a classless junkie and a total arsehole. He DESERVES to be mocked. He acts like an epileptic retard after making a tackle.

Since we all know that most other NFL players are NOT on steroids :rolleyes::thumbdown:

I am not condoning Merriman...though during the game I leave it to the refs to control. Being a classless Patriot after the game (ala Bill Belichek not shaking Mangini's hand after the lose during the season) is just unacceptable for a team that the NFL wants as their face. It is a sham to the fans that the NFL has chosen the Patriots to be the face of the league.

Yeah, you're right. The NFL should parade around losers as the face of the league. The NFL is "marketing" whoever wins. Actually, I would have to believe that the NFL would prefer to have Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy win than the Patriots. But they, um, have to win first.

Yeah, you're right. The NFL should parade around losers as the face of the league. The NFL is "marketing" whoever wins. Actually, I would have to believe that the NFL would prefer to have Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy win than the Patriots. But they, um, have to win first.

Kelly I think you got it backwards. The NFL first selects who to market, then has them win. They do not choose winners, they make them winners.

With LT on this one 100%. The Pats showed the classless attitude that as LT says...starts at the HC. The Pats are the most classless team in the NFL. Like Marv said. "Act like you have been there before!"

How about week 2 SD at home against Pitt.. All the Chargers did was mock Joey Porter's dance. Not that's hypocrisy

cmon. please tell me you're joking.

WATCH the football games folks....there is no way that you can watch and not know that the games are fixed. It is like WWE. The outcome is known before...the entertainment is how we get there. When New Orleans wins the Super Bowl this season...ask yourself why. Just like I asked myself how PIttsburgh won last season!

Kelly I think you got it backwards. The NFL first selects who to market, then has them win. They do not choose winners, they make them winners.

I'd use AD's favorite rejoinder here, but that would be an insult to the mentally handicapped and folks who like to watch public exhibitions of cowboy skills...

Hard to believe you're a UB grad.

I wanted brady and the pats to lose! I just don't want to hear it from LT. Hay may be right. The pats are classless. But he should shut up anyways after that game.

The funny thing is that I had the absolute opposite feeling. I was hoping and praying that the Pats would lose, simply because Brady played horribly and DESERVED to lose the game. However, given the stupidity on the part of Marty and some of the Charger players, they gift-wrapped the game for him. Thus, we have another entire week to hear about how great Brady is... rather than what a goat he would have been if Troy Brown doesn't doesn't force that fumble.

WATCH the football games folks....there is no way that you can watch and not know that the games are fixed. It is like WWE. The outcome is known before...the entertainment is how we get there. When New Orleans wins the Super Bowl this season...ask yourself why. Just like I asked myself how PIttsburgh won last season!

What exactly did New Orleans get as a favor to prove that the games were fixed?

And several Patriots reportedly couldn’t resist shouting “Lights Out” into the Chargers locker room afterward.

Apparently, Rosevelt Colvin was one of the loudest taunters, evidenced by his hoarse voice following the game: “It is, I did a lot of taunting after the buzzer went off.”

The Pats are self-absorbed douchebags. The whole lot of 'em.

What exactly did New Orleans get as a favor to prove that the games were fixed?

I think you are missing the point. Did anyone here think that New Orleans had a shot at the playoffs when the season started? Did anyone here think if they made the playoffs they would be a #2 seed? The NFL is showing it compassion to the people of New Orleans....that is the story line.

:thumbdown:

I think you are missing the point. Did anyone here think that New Orleans had a shot at the playoffs when the season started? Did anyone here think if they made the playoffs they would be a #2 seed? The NFL is showing it compassion to the people of New Orleans....that is the story line.

:thumbdown: