Seriously People, Who Starts Next Week...

I'll go with McGahee. He adds better pass protection and another recieving threat. Might be time to unload Henry soon if the price is right. I don't care what the players think, we need to make a move. I like Euhas getting more playing time. He looks smooth.

Perspective fellas. McGahee made the pass protection assignment error that gave up the sack to Vilma (free run to the QB), and Henry made one error by dropping an easy pass over the middle. The slate was even in this game.

OK...I'll bite. I'll try and have a civil conversation with you about our running back situation.

Who should start next week? Travis. He should start. He did nothing to lose his starting job today.

But I liked the balance today between using the two guys, and I think there's a way to make that work. Willis finally got some carries, and we finally used him in short-yardage situations (twice, I believe), and guess what? It worked.

Martin, who is an early-season MVP candidate, was held to 77 yards on 22 carries. Travis and Willis had 75 yards on 20 carries. I'll say it again...our running backs our not our problem.

Maybe you can address another topic, Bill? If you think Willis wasn't involved enough, how do you feel about Lee Evans?

I would like to add that I am a Travis Henry fan. The guy has guts. Like I said though, I have to look at the big picture. The only thing keeping me from making a trade right now is a proven back up/complimentary RB to play behind McGahee.

OK...I'll bite. I'll try and have a civil conversation with you about our running back situation.

Who should start next week? Travis. He should start. He did nothing to lose his starting job today.

But I liked the balance today between using the two guys, and I think there's a way to make that work. Willis finally got some carries, and we finally used him in short-yardage situations (twice, I believe), and guess what? It worked.

Martin, who is an early-season MVP candidate, was held to 77 yards on 22 carries. Travis and Willis had 75 yards on 20 carries. I'll say it again...our running backs our not our problem.

Maybe you can address another topic, Bill? If you think Willis wasn't involved enough, how do you feel about Lee Evans?

64037[/snapback]

Gump dropped the easy pass that was right in his hands before the two minute warning in the 1st half. This afforded the jests extra time for the field goal. Yes or no?

MaGahee can block. He has not yet missed a flight, nor been caught having sex with a 15 year old.

Civil conversation? Thank you. Please join me in the thread I am about to start about travis Gump.

Dallas needs a running back and we owe them a first rounder. I say dump Travis I'm washed up already.

64092[/snapback]

So you say Travis is washed up, yet Dallas should trade their first-round pick (which right now would be the #1 or 2 pick in the draft) to us in exchange for TH. Oh, and Dallas signed Eddie George in free agency and spent two top-four picks on running backs in the 2004 draft. OK...maybe the Cowboys will thrown in Roy Williams while they're at it.

MaGahee can block. He has not yet missed a flight, nor been caught having sex with a 15 year old.

64102[/snapback]

And what do two of these three things have to do with what happens on the football field?

Gump dropped the easy pass that was right in his hands before the two minute warning in the 1st half. This afforded the jests extra time for the field goal. Yes or no?

Civil conversation? Thank you. Please join me in the thread I am about to start about travis Gump.

64102[/snapback]

Yes, Travis should have caught that pass. Once again, he didn't play a perfect game. Name someone who did.

You can't assume that he would have got the first down. It was third and 18, so there was little (as in none) chance of keeping the drive alive. Yes, the clock would have kept running, but the Jets moved into field position with plenty of time left, and let the clock the run down to kick the field goal. In fact, their fans booed them for it. They were at the Bills' 29-yard line with 41 seconds left. If Travis caught the ball, 18 seconds would have ticked off the clock (until the two-minute warning arrived). You do the math. They still would have had plenty of time to kick the field goal.

You also can't blame him for the defense giving up the field goal at the end of the half, or the field goal at the end of the game, although I'm sure you will.

64102[/snapback]

Dear Tool From NY:

Once again, DB gave the D the lead VERY LATE in the game. How does Travis figure into this? Ok, I admit he didn't have a great game like he usually does against the Jests and his blitz pickups are a joke but he didn't lose us this game, troll!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The defense for the second straight week let us down big time! There is your culprit.

The 1st two weeks the D played like All-Pro giving up only 13 points both times. That would be more than enough for any other team to win!

Jackass!

Buy a clue and get a grip, please.

Your idiocy is obviously so blatant now.

64102[/snapback]

Just got home from the game......

Henry's dropped pass was on a 3rd and long play...He wouldnt of got the 1st down....and made know difference in the Jets socring at the half....

Mcgahee seems to be a better blocker but he did whiff on Vilma, allowing a sack in the 4th....

I like the way they used both of dem today and thats the way we need to use dem for the rest of the season...

BTW Mcgahee big run was set up by having dem both in the backfield....I wanna see alot more of that......