Idea for BOTD Pics...

buckeyemike

How about some of Debbie Gibson or Tiffany? I preferred Tiffany (something about that red hair), but my college roommate was in lust for Debbie Gibson (he had two posters of her up in our room...and yes, he was/is heterosexual :flirt: ).

I think both have posed in Playboy. I know for sure that Tiffany has.

Comments?

How about some of Debbie Gibson or Tiffany? I preferred Tiffany (something about that red hair), but my college roommate was in lust for Debbie Gibson (he had two posters of her up in our room...and yes, he was/is heterosexual :flirt: ).

I think both have posed in Playboy. I know for sure that Tiffany has.

Comments?

Yes they have. I recall being pleasantly surprised.

As for the '80, I'll go with Sheena Easton

If we're going to do eighties musicians, why not start with Joan Jett (obviously then, not now) and Susanna Hoffs????

Here's a little something interesting for you folks who were cool in the 80s.

Have you heard Pink sing the opening song on Sunday Night Football "I've Been Waiting All Day For Sunday Night"???

Have you ever noticed how much it sounds like Joan Jett singing "I Hate Myself For Loving You"?

Here's a little something interesting for you folks who were cool in the 80s.

Have you heard Pink sing the opening song on Sunday Night Football "I've Been Waiting All Day For Sunday Night"???

Have you ever noticed how much it sounds like Joan Jett singing "I Hate Myself For Loving You"?

I did, but didn't know it was that beast of a woman, Pink...

Please highlight the pertinent sentence in my post that says that. -_-

Actually I was aiming to match your own sarcasm....one bunch of network idiots drives MNF into the ground so another bunch of network idiots tries to copy them.

:pirate:

I used to have the biggest crush on Elizabeth Shue from the movie "Adventures in Babysitting" to the point of where I wanted to kick Tom Cruise's ass for banging her in "Cocktail".

Speaking of Cruise, and the 80s, Lea Thompson and Rebecca De Mornay come to mind...

Actually I was aiming to match your own sarcasm....one bunch of network idiots drives MNF into the ground so another bunch of network idiots tries to copy them.

-_-

:pirate: .

NBC hired a consulting firm before they started airing the games, with an aim at delivering what the 18-34 male demographic wanted. It was mostly just a bunch of buzzwords like connectivity, multi-tasking and such, which I can only take as them showing fantasy stats even more than they currently do. This stuff wasn't really incorporated this season, they said, but it may eek into the broadcasts.

I actually thought NBC did a really great job with SNF, Madden's Brett Favre pole-smoking aside. It was a very toned-down broadcast, and more traditional, in a mid-90s sense. The Pink intro was about my biggest qualm, which surely qualifies as a sorry-ass little First World problem. (but the mohawk... WTF?!?). The logistics can be as complicated or as simple as they want to make them, but it would be cool to have an original intro by a different artist/band each week.

My nominee for a future BOTD is.... Jane Monheit.