Farewell twobillsdrive

Since Jets fans and other members of the media are so high in the great Eric Mangini, I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to logoff here for good until the future HOF Jets coach retires.

After all, going 10-6 and only beat one team with a winning record completely proves that the Jets will win 3+ Super Bowls over the next 5-6 years and will be a force that can not be stopped.

Good luck to everyone.

P.S NYGPopgun will appear...keep in mind he is a GIANTS fan who is now on a New York JETS lovefest.

Since Jets fans and other members of the media are so high in the great Eric Mangini, I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to logoff here for good until the future HOF Jets coach retires.

After all, going 10-6 and only beat one team with a winning record completely proves that the Jets will win 3+ Super Bowls over the next 5-6 years and will be a force that can not be stopped.

Good luck to everyone.

P.S NYGPopgun will appear...keep in mind he is a GIANTS fan who is now on a New York JETS lovefest.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!! I have been anticipating this post from you! :thumbsup:

My friend. We have had this discussion many times. As a Giant fan, I respect what the Jets have done. And you know why. Cause that team doesn't make pathetic excuses everytime things don't go their way. And they also don't have a 60 year-old kindergartener on the sidelines who looks like a lunatic and has zero control of his team.

They actually have a real coach.

So what are Giant fans stuck with even if they lose today in a competitive game? The Cough-lin Error.

They tolerate mediocrity. They don't want to be the best. Sound familiar?

I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to logoff here for good until the future HOF Jets coach retires.

Your unique wisdom and penetrating insight will be greatly missed!

Whatever will we do when we need a super kewl dude like you to hide behind his buddies and chuck f-bombs at middle-aged women? With such a dearth of needle-dicked big-fu(king fratfags, how can we possibly hope to fill the hole you've left? :thumbsup:

Maybe you can register as Terrence next time?

It's a shame the Bills didn't play play the Titans in the season opener, couldn't play the Lions when Shaun Rogers was suspended/injured, and didn't get to play Cleveland and Oakland, instead getting SD and Baltimore. That my friends, is the difference that led to the Jets making the playoffs and the Bills missing them.

It's a shame the Bills didn't play play the Titans in the season opener, couldn't play the Lions when Shaun Rogers was suspended/injured, and didn't get to play Cleveland and Oakland, instead getting SD and Baltimore. That my friends, is the difference that led to the Jets making the playoffs and the Bills missing them.

You got that right!

I hate to admit this, but I want the jests to win today for the first time in many years. I will never forgive them for leaving Queens, but Belichick makes me ill and has reached Jimmy Johnson territory in terms of being a smug piece of schit.

Good luck to everyone.

I honestly think he is a better coach than Jauron. He learned from the best and he puts in the same crazy hours as Belichick. I am dissappointed the Bill's didn't get him. I think the Bills had far more offensive talent than the Jets. The Jets have basically no threat of the run and they won 10 games regardless of who they played.

After reading that right there I have to actually say that I am rooting for a Pats led bloodbath.

They only beat 1 team with a winning record?

That's awful, screw them.

I honestly think he is a better coach than Jauron. He learned from the best and he puts in the same crazy hours as Belichick. I am dissappointed the Bill's didn't get him. I think the Bills had far more offensive talent than the Jets. The Jets have basically no threat of the run and they won 10 games regardless of who they played.

The Jets had more talent than the Bills, especially on defense.

Your unique wisdom and penetrating insight will be greatly missed!

Whatever will we do when we need a super kewl dude like you to hide behind his buddies and chuck f-bombs at middle-aged women? With such a dearth of needle-dicked big-fu(king fratfags, how can we possibly hope to fill the hole you've left? :thumbsup:

Maybe you can register as Terrence next time?

Once again, Super Mod leads by example.