Arsenal tickets

Peter

I know that a few of you have gone to English Premier League games. I am thinking about going to London at the beginning of March. If I go, I would like to see Arsenal play. They are home against Reading. I would think that I should be able to get a ticket either through an internet source or at the stadium before the game.

Do any of you have advice on what is the best way to get tickets?

Thanks in advance.

I know that a few of you have gone to English Premier League games. I am thinking about going to London at the beginning of March. If I go, I would like to see Arsenal play. They are home against Reading. I would think that I should be able to get a ticket either through an internet source or at the stadium before the game.

Do any of you have advice on what is the best way to get tickets?

Thanks in advance.

Save your money and go to a Champions League game if possible. I have a friend who went and told me it was one of the greatest games he's ever seen.

I saw Arsenal play last year- I scalped great tickets for 100pounds. Steep but it was worth it. Sit in the punting section if you can!

The punting section? Do you mean the "endzones"? If yes, you do realize that is where all the violence occurs :rolleyes:

The punting section? Do you mean the "endzones"? If yes, you do realize that is where all the violence occurs :rolleyes:

Yes the endzones, and yes I do realize, I sat there. I still hear the songs of the ultras- man that was intense!

Scalping isn't worth it at Premiership games - wayyyyyy too many dodgy tickets around.

Best bet is to go for seats in a corner of the pitch. Best view of all of the action. Don't sit too low.

PM me - I have a friend of a friend who works for Arsenal and I might be able to hook you up.

Yes the endzones, and yes I do realize, I sat there. I still hear the songs of the ultras- man that was intense!

I agree, the fan chants are fun to be around and the environment. I'm guessing it is different in Italy in the curves since the fans are setting sh-- on fire and using tear gas and what not.