we should start a petition

Did you even read this thread or just the first and last posts in it

I said that i could care less what they wear and would prefer management focused on putting a good team on the field instead

Way to go out on a limb and say everyone hates the uniforms. Is it the same amount that hate the #1 selling Buffalo Sabres uniform?

After reading about Buffalo fans and uniforms I'm starting to wonder if "What not to wear" is the highest rated show in Buffalo

i guess this is what happens when teams are bad for a while, the fans start looking for anything to change

No, it's when the uniforms look like sh--, fans want to change them. You don't seem to get that. The Sabres uniforms look good. The logo blows. They also went back to their roots in colors with a tad of modernization. The Bills uniforms blow. Everyone knows it. The road uniforms are hideous.

Change them back to what the Buffalo Bills actually are. It would make 90% of people happy. It would also generate revenue. I for one, who buys a lot of jerseys, won't buy any of the new puke we have. I also know that the people around my seats won't either. It's pretty easy to find alot of Bills fans that hate the uni's.

Thank god for the throwbacks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and by going back to the old uniforms the team will magically go back to the way they did in the past? The way to usher in a new era of winning football is too put a winning team on the field, not by giving them new uniforms that are throwbacks to what they wore in the past when they were winners
Your right, that’s what I was implying. If we switch uniforms we will magically win the super bowl and fairy’s will fly out of JP's ass. :pirate:

Your right, that’s what I was implying. If we switch uniforms we will magically win the super bowl and fairy’s will fly out of JP's ass. :pirate:

LMAO.............pigs will fly. Middle East peace will be found. Ralph will find the fountain of youth. All that stuff. You know how it works. That's what we are all implying I guess.

What is it with Buffalo fans and fashion?

Ratings must be huge in the Buffalo area for shows like Queer eye and What not to wear. They seem to care more about how the team looks in thedir uniforms then how the play. The feeling I get is that they would rather have a pathetic team on the field then a bad uniform/logo.

I'd prefer the Bills front office spend their time fixing the team on the field rather then the uniforms they wear

you know what? you're right...it's borderline gay the way some of us fuss and frump ver the uni's... BUT THEY STILL LOOK LIKE sh-- AND NEED TO BE CHANGED.

nevertheless, i think it's humorous when you point out the metrosexualness of it all. i am so secure in my masculinity i encourage you to continue.

My 2 cents. The best uniforms were the middle 70's with the ROAD royal blue pants and the white charging Buffalo helmets and the Home uni's with the Royal Blue Jerseys and white pants. Bring back J.D. Hill, Robert James and Joe Ferguson.... God I am getting old (46)but I loved those uniforms

Agree the mix unis of royal blue and white ( BTW sometimes white jersey on blue pants were used at home ). Plus the white Helmet with charging buffalo always looked better than the red version

What is it with Buffalo fans and fashion?

Ratings must be huge in the Buffalo area for shows like Queer eye and What not to wear. They seem to care more about how the team looks in thedir uniforms then how the play. The feeling I get is that they would rather have a pathetic team on the field then a bad uniform/logo.

I'd prefer the Bills front office spend their time fixing the team on the field rather then the uniforms they wear

We don't ask for much, tho I do think the requests for which particular helmet design is a waste of time. It'd be really simple to announce a change to the throwback unis and create a white away version and blue pants. Ralph's already paid for them; no more marketing concept teams, TV tests, etc. Just announce it, repaint the 50-yard-line logo and be done. For those of us who "root for the laundry" in this era of player-swapping, it'd be nice to have laundry that looks like old-school traditional football unis instead of circus tightrope performers.

The football dept. of the Front Office would have nothing to do with a uni switch. As I understand it based on Marv's comments when he arrived, this is Russ Brandon's area.

The team has had these Bronco/Titan/Patriot/Lion hybrids for the required 5 seasons b/w major changes, and can now petition/inform the league that they're changing. It would take all of about 2 hours, most of it for printing and faxing.

I guess I'm a purest. I see nothing wrong with uni' colours such as the Patriots changing from red to blue etc. What I hate is these yolk necks, and vertical stripes.

The stripes should go around the sleeves or over the shoulders and under the arms (ala the Colts style). That's why I hate Denver's and Buffalo' jerseys so much.

Same with hockey, stripes should go horizontal around the bottom of the jersey and around the sleeves. (like on the original Sabres ones). Again that's why the new Sabres jersey's are so hideous.