St. Louis Radiots on Fletcher

The Rams have a horrible defense, and the guys on morning radio were talking about who is available in free agency. The one guy said London Fletcher, and before he could even finish the "er" syllable the other guy yelled out "no, no, no! He's no good." The other guy pointed out that he leads the team in tackles every year, and the guy says, "he just happens to be in the right spot at the right time."

Oh. Very insightful. He must be a terrible player, that London Fletcher.

Then they asked, "if you could pick one player to build an NFL team around, who would it be?....the obvious answer is Stephen Jackson." I'm thinking, oh maybe 30 guys ahead of Stephen Jackson. What about LT? Vince Young? Peyton Manning? Brian Urlacher? Merriman?

Stephen Jackson. Wow.

The Rams have a horrible defense, and the guys on morning radio were talking about who is available in free agency. The one guy said London Fletcher, and before he could even finish the "er" syllable the other guy yelled out "no, no, no! He's no good." The other guy pointed out that he leads the team in tackles every year, and the guy says, "he just happens to be in the right spot at the right time."

Then they asked, "if you could pick one player to build an NFL team around, who would it be?....the obvious answer is Stephen Jackson." I'm thinking, oh maybe 30 guys ahead of Stephen Jackson. What about LT? Vince Young? Peyton Manning? Brian Urlacher? Merriman?

Stephen Jackson. Wow.

Yes, but I would have no problem with building a team around Stephen Jackson. The guy is money.

Question to radio guy #2: Gee... isn't that what you WANT your players to do?

Stephen Jackson. Wow.

I built my FFL team around Jackson. Maybe that's what he meant. :thumbsup:

Stephen Jackson. Wow.

Stephen Jackson is an excellent player. Maybe not the best in the league, but certainly not a person to sneer at.

Jackson may be the third best TB in the NFL after LTD and LJ. He's got a very bright future.

Jacksons got game but Id take those 2 you mentioned and Shaun Alexander over him. One down year doesnt discredit this guy who had 98 tds rush/rec his first 5 years a starter. With 4 tds in his last 3 game he sure doesn't look like he's fallen off. Jackson/Gore are definitely right on that next level though.

Jacksons got game but Id take those 2 you mentioned and Shaun Alexander over him. One down year doesnt discredit this guy who had 98 tds rush/rec his first 5 years a starter. With 4 tds in his last 3 game he sure doesn't look like he's fallen off. Jackson/Gore are definitely right on that next level though.

Alexander is going to be 30 next season. Jackson is going to be 24. You can have Alexander. I'll take Jackson. Jackson is a FAR more punishing runner than Alexander.

Stephen Jackson. Wow.

1,528 rush yards, 13 tds, 90 receptions for 806 yards and 3 tds. Very Wow. :rolleyes: