Who Wins the Super Bowl....

Ravens in a blowout....

That D is clicking!

This years Super Bowl is played in the AFC Championship game and the Ravens crank out SD by 10 points. Ravens D looks the same as they did their last SB run..

Super Bowl is a blowout... I cant even think who Id put their. Chicago but they are very beatable now

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SB will be Indianapolis versus New Orleans.....with New Orleans winning it.

KC v Indy Indy

Jets v Pats Pats

Cowboys v Hawks Hawks

Giants v Eagles Eagles

The Patriots will win it again unfortunately. They have that swagger again and with Brady and Bleichick they will be tough to beat. Their defense allowed the second least amount of points in the NFL and they were the best road team in football this year (7-1). They will have no problem with Baltimore and they will make Rivers implode and NFC is just pitiful. You heard it here first.

The Patriots will win it again unfortunately. They have that swagger again and with Brady and Bleichick they will be tough to beat. Their defense allowed the second least amount of points in the NFL and they were the best road team in football this year (7-1). They will have no problem with Baltimore and they will make Rivers implode and NFC is just pitiful. You heard it here first.

Understandable thinking, but I disagree. The Pats have been beatable all year - yes, they've improved since the beginning of the season, but now that they're playing better teams, I think they're vulnerable. Just watch the tape of the game in Miami.

My pick (crazy as it is) is for Indy and Chicago. I just have a gut feeling that Manning will do it this year and if Lovie Smith is as smart as everyone says, he'll pull a Wade and start Griese. The Bears had a bad night last night, but they'll come back from recent playoff exits.

Understandable thinking, but I disagree. The Pats have been beatable all year - yes, they've improved since the beginning of the season, but now that they're playing better teams, I think they're vulnerable. Just watch the tape of the game in Miami.

My pick (crazy as it is) is for Indy and Chicago. I just have a gut feeling that Manning will do it this year and if Lovie Smith is as smart as everyone says, he'll pull a Wade and start Griese. The Bears had a bad night last night, but they'll come back from recent playoff exits.

Thats some convoluted logic ya got goin on there. The Pats are vulnerable but the Colts will simply will away all their vulnerabilities?

Okee dokee

I'm more convinced than ever that if a team is truly committed to beating the Colts, they can get it done....I don't care what team we're talking about. I think they'll be lucky to get by KC next week.

I think the Ravens or the Bolts will take it all, with my preference being the Ravens.

Bolts over Hawks 35-13

You could pretty much fill in any scrub team in the nfc. Without tommie harris I don't like the bears, the giants lost their way into the playoffs, the eagles are starting jeff garcia or is it touchy feeley? Romo looks like he's been figured out and the dallas defense is really bad. New Orleans is a nice story, but I think their inexperience will hurt them. In the long run they're set up nice.

I'm going with seattle because for the first time all season alexander and hasselbeck appear to be healthy. I think they're the best coached nfc playoff team, with a lot of talent that is just beginning to click. Yes I do think they'll win 2 games on the road to get there.

The afc imo is a 3 horse race between sd/balt/ne. I'm going with Marty to get over the hump this year. Their offense is far more talented then the ravens or pats, and their defense is probably just as good. Rivers will do just enough to win.

Bolts over Hawks 35-13

You could pretty much fill in any scrub team in the nfc. Without tommie harris I don't like the bears, the giants lost their way into the playoffs, the eagles are starting jeff garcia or is it touchy feeley? Romo looks like he's been figured out and the dallas defense is really bad. New Orleans is a nice story, but I think their inexperience will hurt them. In the long run they're set up nice.

I'm going with seattle because for the first time all season alexander and hasselbeck appear to be healthy. I think they're the best coached nfc playoff team, with a lot of talent that is just beginning to click. Yes I do think they'll win 2 games on the road to get there.

The afc imo is a 3 horse race between sd/balt/ne. I'm going with Marty to get over the hump this year. Their offense is far more talented then the ravens or pats, and their defense is probably just as good. Rivers will do just enough to win.

I personally want SD to win. Does anyone want NE to win?

Colts.

Their defense isn't that good but Tomilson will run wild on them but it won't really take much to get Rivers off his game. And Rivers will lose the game for San Diego. High scoring game, but when it matters most, Rivers will be the goat.