Saddam may hang this weekend

/dev/null

I think they should show it world wide. Hell, we cant look any worse than we already do. Plus it'll piss CNN off. You know, that whole sniper thingy. Lets just show our men getting killed, and dragged through the streets. Lets just show the beheadings.

Na, !@#$ it. Lets just show a prisoner being held by a dog leash.

I think they should show it world wide. Hell, we cant look any worse than we already do. Plus it'll piss CNN off. You know, that whole sniper thingy. Lets just show our men getting killed, and dragged through the streets. Lets just show the beheadings.

Na, !@#$ it. Lets just show a prisoner being held by a dog leash.

We got to see some Arabs fly American planes into buildings and kill Americans...

We got to see some Arabs float a boat in the side of the Cole and kill some Americans...

We got to see some Arabs drag American service members and contractors in the street burned and dead....

We got to see some Americans get their heads cut off....

We got to see some Americans go to prison for "beating" terrorists....

Why can we see some nut case Arab hang with a good American made rope?

We got to see some Arabs fly American planes into buildings and kill Americans...

We got to see some Arabs float a boat in the side of the Cole and kill some Americans...

We got to see some Arabs drag American service members and contractors in the street burned and dead....

We got to see some Americans get their heads cut off....

We got to see some Americans go to prison for "beating" terrorists....

Why can we see some nut case Arab hang with a good American made rope?

Dont forget every major news outlet clamoring to get footage of poor souls jumping off the WTC and falling over a THOUSAND feet to their deaths.

Hanged...

Pictures are hung, people are hanged. Sorry, it was drilled into my head by some teacher in high school (can't even remember which one...), and has now become a pet peeve of mine as well :)

CW

clearly you should be hung as well, nail you right up on a wall and throw things at you.... I gather your teacher discussed this distinction as there were times she wondered which would be best for you, given what I imagine to be a precocious young man, ( no change now) :censored: