Kevin Gilbride to take over Giants Play calling

millbank

C'mon Skins - one more stop + TD.

Greggo has no answer for Tiki. Killdrive is going to have to really screw this one up for the Deadskins to have a chance. Even he has to be able to see that Tiki can run this one right into the win column.

:o

I'm going to enjoy Washington thrashing the Giants tonight thoroughly. I hope we see Gilbride's greatest hits, complete with Coughlin moaning on the sidelines all night.

I think my dream scenario is the Giants up ten with 11 minutes left in the fourth with the ball, and him calling three straight passing plays to go three and out, followed by a four point loss.

Eli hasn't developed particularly well under Gilbride in my opinion. He seems to have had a bell curve like career track so far. I think it is very fair to say there has been a clear regression this year where there should have been improvement. You can't blame it all on losing Toomer and a few linemen; every team has injuries.

If the Pats can't win it, then I'd like to see the Chargers do it for no other reason that I like how they used the trade of two overrated college prospects to build a team and acquire perhaps the best player in the NFL in the process.

(I know, I know, Rico. Martyball. January. Probably ain't happening.)

Go Redskins!

I just opened this thread, lol!

Wow, Tiki had a great game, he sure doesn't want to retire just yet.