Play of the year

Bills Fan888

Disagree. The clutch throw to Price vs. Houston to win the game. To me, that was the one that changed our season.

That is definitely the one for me as well, and I think most people would agree. Not only did it spark the winning streak and second half run, but it also defined JP to the organization and the fans as our starting QB.

Losman to Price in the Texans game! That was the game that let everyone know JP is the future of this franchise.

Although there have been many great plays this year!

Evans had a few, the 2 83 yard TD's, the 77 Yard TD against the Jets. Would have had another if Royal knows where he is on the field last week.

Parrish, hes had some also....Week 3 against the Jets his 55 yard TD, his returns against the Jags, and his TD against Detroit!

Fletcher had 2 very nice INT's that went for TD's.

McGee had a nice fumble recovery and took it 60 yards for a TD.

Clements also had a nice INT against the Jets that went for a TD.

Look like there are several things to be excited about next year after all huh guys?

Disagree. The clutch throw to Price vs. Houston to win the game. To me, that was the one that changed our season.

Hard to argue with that play as the turning point.

If we want to talk about the most exciting play, my vote also goes with Parrish's punt return vs Jacksonville.

The best play thats being over looked was the throw to Parrish in the Jags game to put the Bills in fieldgoal position to win the game. Not only was it a great throw on the run, but it was a dart and it was an amazing catch by Parrish.

Honestly let me ask.....do you remember a season that had soo many great plays in it? Cause I sure dont!

There is a lot to be excited about with this team. We have young kids who are electrifying when they get the ball, we just need a few more key positions to get stronger and this team can make a run! I also think teams in our division are getting older while the Buffalo Bills are getting younger and more explosive!

But play of the year does belong to Losman to Price in the Texans game. Its funny cause before that play i was screaming the following........JUST ONCE, JUST ONCE, GIVE THE BILLS A BREAK, LET THIS TEAM WIN......then the TD come with Losman to Price, and it went to review, I thought for sure it was going to be overruled. But I found myself screaming again, JUST GIVE US ONE F-ING BREAK FOR ONCE IN A GAME, GIVE US THE CALL....and they did! I still dont think he dragged his other foot........