Sunday game moved to 415 start

georg793

Nice, now i can sleep in extra long and get my drinking started really early and be well on my way even before new years comes!

878164[/snapback]

I mean why did they flex that game? I'm not complaining but i will prolly start to forget the end of the game considering the fact that my driniking begins at 2:00 that day. This game means nothing to either team.

I mean why did they flex that game? I'm not complaining but i will prolly start to forget the end of the game considering the fact that my driniking begins at 2:00 that day. This game means nothing to either team.

878165[/snapback]

I don't know, i'm guessing you may have looked into yet but i havn't (i havn't seem or heard anything football since the end of the bills game on the drive home from wgr... i even told my friends not to talk to me bout football til tuesday) so i may be way off... but my guess is Baltimore wins, they get bye in round one, if they lose and Colts win, Colts would get it.

878165[/snapback]

The "primary" flex game is the Packers-Bears game moving to 8:15pm, so the NFL adjusts a few others so the appropriate networks can get the games they want in the time slot they want....

My guess is that they're trying to spread out the games that have some playoff implications between 1:00 and 4:15. This one has some playoff implications based on Baltimore going for a 1st round bye against Indy, who also had their game moved to 4:15.

Once I saw this change, I was hoping I'd be able to see the game from Albany...but I don't know who has the doubleheader this week.

The "primary" flex game is the Packers-Bears game moving to 8:15pm, so the NFL adjusts a few others so the appropriate networks can get the games they want in the time slot they want....

My guess is that they're trying to spread out the games that have some playoff implications between 1:00 and 4:15. This one has some playoff implications based on Baltimore going for a 1st round bye against Indy, who also had their game moved to 4:15.

Once I saw this change, I was hoping I'd be able to see the game from Albany...but I don't know who has the doubleheader this week.

878370[/snapback]

Think it's CBS

This sucks when you have the last flight out of Baltimore @ 8:55 PM. I may or may not make the flight, depending on how long it takes me to get through security. I'm arriving at the airport @ 7:36 or 8:06, depending on which train from M&T to BWI I catch. I'll have no luggage, so I might make it. If not, I'll book a different flight, on a cheaper airline for 1/1 & stay near the airport on Sunday night.

I'm never buying a ticket to a game I'm not driving to again, unless it's the Super Bowl where they can't change the time.

This sucks when you have the last flight out of Baltimore @ 8:55 PM.  I may or may not make the flight, depending on how long it takes me to get through security.  I'm arriving at the airport @ 7:36 or 8:06, depending on which train from M&T to BWI I catch.  I'll have no luggage, so I might make it.  If not, I'll book a different flight, on a cheaper airline for 1/1 & stay near the airport on Sunday night. 

I'm never buying a ticket to a game I'm not driving to again, unless it's the Super Bowl where they can't change the time.

878432[/snapback]

I was just about to hit the "buy" button on two Southwest RT tickets from Raleigh...the board just saved me $450 (minus $75 in gas money)....I guess its a good time to ask for donations again SDS....

Notice that the Colts game and Chargers game are also at 4:15 pm. Those two teams and Ravens are competing for seeding and first round byes. The NFL scheduled it that way so that all three teams have to play their starters not knowing the outcomes of their competitors' games.