Anyone hate Tasker as much as I do?

generaLee83

He's not being paid to hate on the Bills. Ever hear him say anything positive about the Bills during a broadcast? I haven't. He goes out of his way to hammer on them in order not to appear like a homer. Hey Steve, a compliment once in a while would sure be nice.

I can't recall the last time I heard you say anything positive either :doh:

Merry Christmas ya big hater!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I compare Tasker to Bill Maas, a well respected player who revealed himself an idiot after becoming a commentator.

To them, I give the following:

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain ...

Better to keep your hands away from the keyboard, too....

I really cant stand the guy as an announcer, either. hes poor, at best and not becuase hes not a homer. Hes just BAD.

But that MUST be seperated from him as a player and as a Bill. To say hes "dead to us" and to marginalize what he meant to this franchise because he wont be a Bills homer in his second career?

My God...thats just the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. Well...for today it is...Im sure SOMEONE will top it soon.

Not even reading this. It's a disgrace. Perhaps he's not your favorite announcer, but to hate one of the better Bills to ever play the game is just wrong. Disagree with him; but give him credit for being a great player and a good announcer that still represents the Bills franchize in a positive light.

give him credit for being a great player and a good announcer that still represents the Bills franchize in a positive light.

He represents the Bills in a positive light? He did not say one positive thing about the Bills that entire game. If I did not know better I would have sworn that he played for the Titans.

Steve Tasker equals Paul Mcguire

No Frickin way does he match McGuire. McGuire was an absolute joy to listen to. He always jabbed Theisman; he made you laugh. Ol Sunday night football is missing a real joker. :doh:

Taksker is simply boring.

NICE!

What a great video.

But it means nothing! Tasker, becuase as an ANALYIST he had praise for another team playing well and for a top-flite young player like Vince Young, is "dead to us."

Not all the smileys in the !@#$ing WORLD could illustrate how moronic and absolutley ridiculous such a notion is.