Big reason we lost:

Tom

Willis had the big play on a screen pass near the end, that set us up with a great chance to score points, and we didn't. McGahee and Henry had little impact on the outcome of the game.

876866[/snapback]

The Titan's game winning drive was, except for one short pass play, entirely on the ground.

If the Bills could stop the run... different game.

We got beat, and, in addition, beat ourselves.

Travis > Willis

I think both RB's played well today actually. To me, the major mismatch was the Titans O-Line against the Bills front 7........and any receiver that happened to be covered by Terrence McGee.

Takeo Spikes looks like the old TKO, but his missed tackles are getting out of hand. I'm hoping this is a Julian Peterson case where he needs a full year before he is fully recovered....but at this point right now....#51 is just another guy out there.

we lost because

1 we couldn't stop the run, not on 4th and passing yards, not on third, and we always allowed yards on second down

2 we had penalties in the redzone: gotto think they took at least 3 and prolly 7 points off the board.

3 turnovers. mainly the fact that we had 2 (1 that really counted) and got none

4 we didn't convert that 3 & 1 in the fourth, we passed instead and allowed 10 unanswered points

Willis had the big play on a screen pass near the end, that set us up with a great chance to score points, and we didn't. McGahee and Henry had little impact on the outcome of the game.

876866[/snapback]

Henry sure did. His running (5.4 ypc) controlled the clock and turned the Bill's lead in time of possession around.

The Titan's game winning drive was, except for one short pass play, entirely on the ground.

If the Bills could stop the run... different game.

We got beat, and, in addition, beat ourselves.

Travis > Willis

876871[/snapback]

I don't see us pursuing a run stuffing DT next year either. :nana:

We need more pass rushers. :nana:

Regardless, Henry played with fire as he always did. The one play called back on holding where he ran 50 yards makes me realize what a huge mistake it was getting rid of him. We need him back if it's possible.

Travis has heart, McGahee just doesn't unless it's the Jets.

Regardless, Henry played with fire as he always did. The one play called back on holding where he ran 50 yards makes me realize what a huge mistake it was getting rid of him. We need him back if it's possible.

Travis has heart, McGahee just doesn't unless it's the Jets.

877162[/snapback]

bull sh--. Running game is not the problem.