Bills vs. Titans [Game Thread]

Hey guys!

Good morning and Merry Christmas from New Zealand! 

It's Christmas morning down here... (9:25)... the kids just opened up all of their gifts... had a squirt-gun fight with my son.... listening to Bills game on the computer, while the wife is packing up the cooler for the beach!

Go Bills!

876538[/snapback]

Bills are up 29-20 Merry Christmas.

:wallbash:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Good morning and Merry Christmas from New Zealand! 

It's Christmas morning down here... (9:25)... the kids just opened up all of their gifts... had a squirt-gun fight with my son.... listening to Bills game on the computer, while the wife is packing up the cooler for the beach!

Go Bills!

876538[/snapback]

Merry Christmas Kiwi. The squirt gun battle sounds like a great way to spend Christmas morn!-)

Enjoy the beach you subtropical bastard.....

Its funny- many players this board has been trying to run out of town are kicking ass today.  Denney is playing well, JP is really stepping up and Lindell has 5 FGs.

876542[/snapback]

I know I started an arguement about Lindell a few weeks ago, and while I stand behind my opinions, I'll give him some serious credit today, thus far at 5/5. Can't ask anymore of him today.

I know I started an arguement about Lindell a few weeks ago, and while I stand behind my opinions, I'll give him some serious credit today, thus far at 5/5. Can't ask anymore of him today.

876549[/snapback]

I believe he's hit the endzone with a couple kickoffs as well. Jones brought them out but that's no easy feat on a woindy day in Orchard Park.

I am watching the Giants game here in CT and I watch them quite a bit. Eli is horrible! JP is far superior so far. I remember Eli pouting when JP set up right next to him at Eli's private workout before the draft. Be thankful we drafted in our slot and got JP instead

Its funny- many players this board has been trying to run out of town are kicking ass today.  Denney is playing well, JP is really stepping up and Lindell has 5 FGs.

876542[/snapback]

I've been trying to run Peerless out of here for 5 years now. :wallbash: