Bills vs. Titans [Game Thread]

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, did Fewell gameplan for this game at all?  We are getting destroyed by the Titans offense.  The same offense that Jacksonville made look like a high school team.  This is unacceptable.

876334[/snapback]

The difference between us and the Jags is at the DT position. Jax can get pressure in the kids face whereas we can't. Additionally Fewell needs to keep a leash on his DE's because if they lose contain Young will kill us with his feet. Makes it also impossile to pressure him and combined with Fishers willingness to patienbtly attack our run D is not a particulary good matchup for the Bills.

The difference between us and the Jags is at the DT position. Jax can get pressure in the kids face whereas we can't. Additionally Fewell needs to keep a leash on his DE's because if they lose contain Young will kill us with his feet. Makes it also impossile to pressure him and combined with Fishers willingness to patienbtly attack our run D is not a particulary good matchup for the Bills.

876363[/snapback]

halftime adjustments... over the past couple of weeks, we can count on appropriate halftime adjustments

We are. Don't bother updating us.

876345[/snapback]

Ineligible team A linemen are not illegally downfield if they immediately contact a team B lineman and drive him back provided the contact does not continue beyond the two-yard expanded neutral zone on any pass play.

Thank you.....

Isnt Jarthur the type of person that you cant stand to have at a Bills game? I just wanna turn around and punch those type of dudes in the face.

876351[/snapback]

This is the only time I'm going to say it:

Both of you knock it off or I will bounce you two fu(ktards without hesitation or remorse.

Ineligible team A linemen are not illegally downfield if they immediately contact a team B lineman and drive him back provided the contact does not continue beyond the two-yard expanded neutral zone on any pass play.

Thank you.....

876365[/snapback]

A play does not become a pass play until he throws the football.

Isnt Jarthur the type of person that you cant stand to have at a Bills game? I just wanna turn around and punch those type of dudes in the face.

876351[/snapback]

yes- especially when he lists his interests as "Keepin it koo n real fo mah niggaz". An idiot and a racist

876363[/snapback]

FURTHER MORE, 3 DEFENSIVE TOUCHDOWNS MEANS LESS THAN 16MIN T.O.P

halftime adjustments...  over the past couple of weeks, we can count on appropriate halftime adjustments

876364[/snapback]

UNless we're going to sign a bluechip DT at halftime there's really not a ton Fewell can do. He can try to attack Yooung in the pocket and fforce bad decisions but he'd be exposing his D to the kind of plays we saw in Young's TD run. His best bet is probably to integrate a lot of interiior "run" blitzes while coaching his DE's to keep contain and hope that his secondary can hold up and that Young struggles with his accuracy and decision making in the wind and under some pressure.

i wish a moderator would take control of this thread... *hint*hint*

I'd much rather be actually watching the game than having to waste my time moderating live game threads. But I've already deleted about 10+ posts (causing me to miss several plays) and if either one of them says another ignorant thing, they're gone.

UNless we're going to sign a bluechip DT at halftime there's really not a ton Fewell can do. He can try to attack Yooung in the pocket and fforce bad decisions but he'd be exposing his D to the kind of plays we saw in Young's TD run. His best bet is probably to integrate a lot of interiior "run" blitzes while coaching his DE's to keep contain and hope that his secondary can hold up and that Young struggles with his accuracy and decision making in the wind and under some pressure.

876372[/snapback]

i was talking about your DE comments and the containment packages. except for that one single play, there hasn't been much shredding. Young is hot right now, so hopefully the bills can just contain him or keep him in the pocket.