If Willis gets 100 yards...

cantankerous

I think Willis carries us this game...

26 carries

160 yards

2td's

I think this is gonna be a career day for McGahee and he'll help keep the Bills playoffs hopes alive.

Hopefully the o-line comes out mauling and gives Willis some lanes to run through so we can put the pressure on Vince Young and make him try to make plays.

I also see 2 fumbles by Young, 1 recovered by us at the TEN 29....

GO BILLS! GO WILLIS! GO PETERS, GANDY, FOWLER, PRESTON and PENNINGTON!!!

(i'm yelling cause i'm excited!)

:lol:

if willis kills his trophy wife he can leave thurman behind!

i was gonna post on this a while ago but thought my comment would be in bad taste. but since someone else has broken the ice i'll say i hope willis follows in OJ's footsteps tomorrow while the titans go the way of nicole :lol:

I think Willis carries us this game...

26 carries

160 yards

2td's

I think this is gonna be a career day for McGahee and he'll help keep the Bills playoffs hopes alive.

Hopefully the o-line comes out mauling and gives Willis some lanes to run through so we can put the pressure on Vince Young and make him try to make plays.

I also see 2 fumbles by Young, 1 recovered by us at the TEN 29....

GO BILLS!  GO WILLIS! GO PETERS, GANDY, FOWLER, PRESTON and PENNINGTON!!!

(i'm yelling cause i'm excited!)

:lol:

875671[/snapback]

If the Buffalo News had published an article this week stating that the Bills probably should have kept Travis or not drafted McGahee at all, then Willis would have been a man on fire this weekend. Willis lays a lot of eggs over the course of a season, and he's been eggless for a couple weeks so until he shows consistency you can't count on that guy. Willis plays A LOT better when prodded to.