Shelton likely out

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#122306

Shelton Likely Out: Daimon Shelton will likely miss Sunday's game with his head injury as he did not practice once again yesterday. TE Brad Cieslak would play fullback in his place when they use one. The rest of the injured players practiced again yesterday and should play. That includes Craig Nall who was back on the field after being stricken by the flu bug going around. For the Titans, Travis Henry did not practice on Friday after practicing on Thursday. He's been battling an ankle injury and is expected to play. Two other big injuries for the Titans include their best WR Drew Bennett and P Craig Hentrich. Bennett did not practice this week with a knee injury and Hentrich was added to the injury report as questionable with a stiff back. He did not practice either on Friday

Another reason why he won't be around next year. Cieslak has played well when he's been call on. :w00t:

Shelton's out? Good. For someone who sees little playing time he seems to have the knack for getting a false start penalty at just the wrong time.

875597[/snapback]

tell me about it. i dont recall ever seeing any other FB in the nfl games i've watched this year get a false start... much less 4 or 5 of them like shelton has managed to do.

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#122306

Shelton Likely Out: Daimon Shelton will likely miss Sunday's game with his head injury as he did not practice once again yesterday. TE Brad Cieslak would play fullback in his place when they use one. The rest of the injured players practiced again yesterday and should play. That includes Craig Nall who was back on the field after being stricken by the flu bug going around. For the Titans, Travis Henry did not practice on Friday after practicing on Thursday. He's been battling an ankle injury and is expected to play. Two other big injuries for the Titans include their best WR Drew Bennett and P Craig Hentrich. Bennett did not practice this week with a knee injury and Hentrich was added to the injury report as questionable with a stiff back. He did not practice either on Friday

Another reason why he won't be around next year.  Cieslak has played well when he's been call on. :lol:

875387[/snapback]

I sit on the opposite side of the sound system, I thought his name was "Sleezebag".