Is it time?

pBills

Alright I believe it is time for predictions on the Titans vs Bills game. After all, it is a football night. :lol:

My prediction is:

Titans - 10

Bills - 20

I believe that Vince Young, of course will make some plays... however the constant pass rush from schobel and company will rattle him a bit. Making him do some rookie mistakes. 2 sacks, 1 INT. Sacks will be from: Schobel and Kyle Williams. INT will be from Ko Simpson. The Titans TD will come from TH.

Offensive side of the ball:

JP will throw for about 180 yards and two TDs. McGahee will only have about 65 yards rushing. TDs will come from Evans and Royal.

Anyone else care to join in? Why not right? What else do you have to do... work?

:D

You have to make Vince Young beat you, but you cant make him beat you with his legs cause he will. Make him try and beat you through the air, thats where our strength has been. I have complete faith Clements and McGee can take care of business. This game its very important to control the gaps and not to over pursue. The last thing we need is for Vince to take off running.

When Travis Henry has the ball, attack the football, we all have seen it in Buffalo when he was here, he can fumble the ball.

Dont play laid back, attack attack attack.......its not time to hold anything back!

I'm thinking last weeks game for the Titans was a fluke.  No way will that defense will dominate the Bills.

873905[/snapback]

Weather's going to be rough, with a high of 38 and flurries/snow showers. JP's shown that he can throw through this with accuracy - on a dime. Young's shown that he can be rattled, and still plays with the instincts of a rookie. Sorry for stating the obvious, but the passing game's going to go to the Bills, and I'm guessing at least 2 passing touchdowns for JP. One will certainly be to Evans, but I'll toss the other one to either Parrish or Reed, as I don't think the Titans are going to ignore Royal like the Fins did last week - too much press now. PacMan will get a pick, and it will result in a TD. I can hardly wait to hear the gobbling PacMan noises made by the talking heads on ESPN during the highlight films on Sunday night.........

It's a good thing the linebacking corps was built to be quick, because they're going to need it. Fletcher's going to have a big day, because Young's GOING to come up the middle - the question is how quickly Fletcher's going to shed his blocks in order to keep the gains to a minimum. Watch for Young to fumble twice because of the bad grip he'll have in the snow/wet, and Fletcher hitting him like a bag of cement. Bummer we're going to lose him next year.

Henry's going to get 100+ on the ground just out of sheer emotion, but Willis will top him.

Bills 27

Titans 14

Weather's going to be rough, with a high of 38 and flurries/snow showers.  JP's shown that he can throw through this with accuracy - on a dime.  Young's shown that he can be rattled, and still plays with the instincts of a rookie.  Sorry for stating the obvious, but the passing game's going to go to the Bills, and I'm guessing at least 2 passing touchdowns for JP.  One will certainly be to Evans, but I'll toss the other one to either Parrish or Reed, as I don't think the Titans are going to ignore Royal like the Fins did last week - too much press now.  PacMan will get a pick, and it will result in a TD.  I can hardly wait to hear the gobbling PacMan noises made by the talking heads on ESPN during the highlight films on Sunday night.........

It's a good thing the linebacking corps was built to be quick, because they're going to need it.  Fletcher's going to have a big day, because Young's GOING to come up the middle - the question is how quickly Fletcher's going to shed his blocks in order to keep the gains to a minimum.  Watch for Young to fumble twice because of the bad grip he'll have in the snow/wet, and Fletcher hitting him like a bag of cement.  Bummer we're going to lose him next year.

Henry's going to get 100+ on the ground just out of sheer emotion, but Willis will top him.

Bills    27

Titans 14

873938[/snapback]

Let's hope Willis can match Henry's emotion. I think Travis will be on fire Sunday. Bills "D" better be ready.

Willis always plays his best with personal motivation. Just look at the Jets games with him going against Vilma as exhibit 1. I think playing against Travis will be enough to motivate him. I predict a big time, hard-hitting game from Willis. 125-150 yards.

Alright I believe it is time for predictions on the Titans vs Bills game.  After all, it is a football night.    :doh:

My prediction is:

Titans  -  10

Bills  -  20

I believe that Vince Young, of course will make some plays... however the constant pass rush from schobel and company will rattle him a bit.  Making him do some rookie mistakes.  2 sacks, 1 INT. Sacks will be from:  Schobel and Kyle Williams.  INT will be from Ko Simpson.  The Titans TD will come from TH.

Offensive side of the ball:

JP will throw for about 180 yards and two TDs.  McGahee will only have about 65 yards rushing.  TDs will come from Evans and Royal.

Anyone else care to join in?  Why not right?  What else do you have to do... work?

:(

873893[/snapback]

Willis: 133 yds on 28 carries. 1 TD -1 catch 5 yards

JP: 197 yards. 14/23 2 TD 1 INT

Evans: 82 yards 6 catches 1 TD (39 yards)

Price: 31 yards 3 catches 1 TD (7 yards)

Royal: 26 yards 3 catches

Reed: 34 yards 2 catches

Parrish: 9 yards 1 catch -19 yards on a reverse run -Long punt return sets up touchdown to Price

Interceptions by: Whitner (retured for TD), Fletcher, McGee

Lindel: 2-2 FGA

Final Score:

Buffalo 34

Tennessee 10

(Buffalo scores 21 unanswered points)

Titans 27

Bills 21

Titans have 200+ yards rushing... Lossman throws a pick to P. Jones. The game plan will be to run it down your throats. Hope you can stop us :doh:

874205[/snapback]

You're right, Travis Henry will march up and down the field from the 20 to the 20 not once not twice but three times in the first half and ends the second quarter with 114 yards and a touchdown. Sadly, during two, long, dominant drives he coughs it up in the red zone and Buffalo capitalizes with 14 points.

Buffalo gets the ball at the half, scores AGAIN and Tennesse abandons the run game save for two first down runs from Vince Young. But ultimately, his quarterback skills prove immature and he ooks like an epileptic retard for the better part of the second half.