I'd like to take this moment to say

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So in order to have a good Bills site you need to say the Bills will win every game? You're not ever allowed to think that perhaps the Bills don't matchup well againt the Titans and may (gasp!) give up more than 3 TDs? For that the site sucks?

Look, everyone's entitled to their opinion, don't blast someone for it, especially someone who works hard to bring news and opinion to Bills fans.

So what happens if the Bills DO give up 27 points on Sunday - do we get to say you suck and call you an assclown?

no doubt I can't understand it either

Bills 27 homerun throwback scuzballs 13

dolphins 20 jets 13

patsies 21 jags 13

chiefs 24 raiders 10

broncos 24 bengals 21

sweeeeeeeeetttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bills

WTF? This assclown's been hating on the Bills during the entire second half of the season,

Link or it didn't happen. Seriously, they do a pretty god job of reviewing the team.

They really hated against the Bills here.

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

And Here

The only one he's been too hard on the Bills on was the SD game I think.

He has NOT been hating on the Bills.

and now he Predicts 27 points for a Tennessee team that registered something like 40 yard of offense the week prior?

873377[/snapback]

This preview?

I understand why he's saying it - the Titans have a great run game, with a running QB, and that might throw the Bills for a loop. We haven't faced a team like that thus far this season.

I don't necessarily agree, but he doesn't just post garbage to his website without having evidence to support it, like the first part of this post.

WTF? This assclown's been hating on the Bills during the entire second half of the season, and now he Predicts 27 points for a Tennessee team that registered something like 40 yard of offense the week prior?

I'm calling bull sh--.

873377[/snapback]

I think they had us beating Miami yet give Tenn more credit than they deserve. Titans are not better than the aforementioned. They have trouble scoring on offense much like we did earlier in the year.

I understand why he's saying it  - the Titans have a great run game, with a running QB, and that might throw the Bills for a loop.  We haven't faced a team like that thus far this season.

873396[/snapback]

We haven't? What the HELL is Jacksonville then? I'll tell you what Jacksonville is. It's a team with a great running game, a running QB AND a good defense.

Something Tennessee is not.

When I read that article I immediately got the distinct feeling that their prediction was based on the theory that our luck is about to run out.

"Our luck?" Look up "lucky" in the dictionary and the 2006 Titans' pictures are right next to it.

Frankly what I think will happen is the Bills send the DE's upfield to/and play contain on Young, stack the LOS, and dare him to beat the Bills with the pass. And it's gonna be cold!

WTF? This assclown's been hating on the Bills during the entire second half of the season, and now he Predicts 27 points for a Tennessee team that registered something like 40 yard of offense the week prior?

I'm calling bull sh--.

873377[/snapback]

Yeah, they suck. I wonder if anyone over there publically wished for Ralph to die?

So in order to have a good Bills site you need to say the Bills will win every game? You're not ever allowed to think that perhaps the Bills don't matchup well againt the Titans and may (gasp!) give up more than 3 TDs? For that the site sucks?

Look, everyone's entitled to their opinion, don't blast someone for it, especially someone who works hard to bring news and opinion to Bills fans.

So what happens if the Bills DO give up 27 points on Sunday - do we get to say you suck and call you an assclown?

873390[/snapback]

Yes we do.

O.o

Research. he's got 224 yards on 40ish carries.

873420[/snapback]

And? McNabb had 212 yards before he was injured too, and he isn't a running QB. Gradkowski has 40ish carries, and he isn't a running QB either. Garrard isn't a running QB in the mold of Vick or Vince either.

They are all QBs who have proven that they ahve the ability to scramble. Garrard doesn't have the running skills that Vick, Vince, or a true-running QB does.

And?  McNabb had 212 yards before he was injured too, and he isn't a running QB. Gradkowski has 40ish carries, and he isn't a running QB either.  Garrard isn't a running QB in the mold of Vick or Vince either.

They are all QBs who have proven that they ahve the ability to scramble.  Garrard doesn't have the running skills that Vick, Vince, or a true-running QB does.

873436[/snapback]

LMAO...

This is the first I have EVER heard anyone say McNabb is NOT a running QB.