TBD Tailgate this weekend?

Heitz

I'm heading home for the weekend and my Buffalo crew is all busy with family, wives, kids, etc. so no one can make the game.

I'd still like to hit it up, but I'd like to find a crew to tailgate with. If anything is going on let me know and I'll be there!

I came by for the Jax game looking for yall but nobody was there... so I just played flip cup with some random drunkards in the parking lot.

Lot 1 Pole 5 (by the Fieldhouse). Bring your cooler.  :nana:

872622[/snapback]

I came by for the Jax game looking for yall but nobody was there... so I just played flip cup with some random drunkards in the parking lot.

872648[/snapback]

Dunno when that would've been, since I pulled into the parking lot at 8:05 for that game. Oh well, maybe next time...

More precise directions for anyone looking for us: go directly to Pole 5, turn towards the Pinto (same side of the lot as the Fieldhouse), and start looking for either a big blue Dodge van (that's BADOL) or a black Grand Prix with PA plates (mine).

Or, I could just put up the tent and hang the TBD banner up, couldn't I? :nana:

Dunno when that would've been, since I pulled into the parking lot at 8:05 for that game. Oh well, maybe next time...

More precise directions for anyone looking for us: go directly to Pole 5, turn towards the  Pinto (same side of the lot as the Fieldhouse), and start looking for either a big blue Dodge van (that's BADOL) or a black Grand Prix with PA plates (mine).

Or, I could just put up the tent and hang the TBD banner up, couldn't I? :nana:

872661[/snapback]

Lot 1 Pole 5 walking directions.

Thanks! I'll see you folks there this weekend!

More precise directions for anyone looking for us: go directly to Pole 5, turn towards the  Pinto (same side of the lot as the Fieldhouse), and start looking for either a big blue Dodge van (that's BADOL) or a black Grand Prix with PA plates (mine).

Or, I could just put up the tent and hang the TBD banner up, couldn't I? :rolleyes:

872661[/snapback]

I'm heading home for the weekend and my Buffalo crew is all busy with family, wives, kids, etc. so no one can make the game.

I'd still like to hit it up, but I'd like to find a crew to tailgate with.  If anything is going on let me know and I'll be there!

872525[/snapback]

You should park at Hammer's Lot, so that you can get your COOLER!

Hopefully that cooler stayed in the Buffalo region and made it to all the games I couldn't after I moved! :rolleyes:

Hammer, I'll check the parking once I get up there - if the lot is crazy, I'll be in your yard. Since I'll be rolling with a 12 pack of High Life and some sort of a sandwich I should be pretty mobile!

And here I thought I was not going to make it to a game this year - the streak is alive!

Will there a be a grill on-site or should I bring non-grillables?  Do ya'll need anything for the partay?

873128[/snapback]

We'll at least have my small gas grill... with most of BADOL's regulars otherwise occupied, I'm not sure if he'll still be driving the van (with the big grill). If you wanna bring some munchies, feel free.