It's Bills-Titans week, so I'm back

Starkiller

Yeah, well your defense might be better than ours (debatable at least), but it didn't help the Jags last week...

Tennessee's D has been much better lately than they were early on. They have allowed about 18 ppg over the last 4 weeks (including 17 to Indy).

872393[/snapback]

The Bills have given up 15.25 ppg over the past 4 weeks, and when they played Indy, also gave up 17 to Indy. :nana:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no disrespect but I've noticed some people here saying the Titans won't do well this weekend because they have to travel and it will be cold.  I heard it's going to be around 42 degrees  and sunny on sunday.  That's nothing guys.  Do some of you think it's 70 degrees here in Nashville in December?  Our team is used to playing in cold weather so it's not going to be a big deal. :nana:

872512[/snapback]

It was reportedly high 40's last game, I was there with chilly mist, wind and rain all day, felt more like 30. I was chilled to the bone. All the Bills, none of them were wearing sleeves, over half the dolphins had the long sleeves on.

The weather will be a non factor. I'm not worried about your down the field threats. We've contained a lot of good receivers this year sans some blown coverages. I'm sure we'll employ some cover 2 to take care of it. It will pur pressure on our front 7 to stop the run, but we have some really good LBs.

I think we match up well with each other overall.

It's going to be a good game... I expect Vince to play well.

Vince is a better passer then Joey  :nana:

872583[/snapback]

Looked at their stats lately? Young is completing barely half his passes, has more INTs than TDs, and has a lower passer rating than Harrington even including Jooooeyyyy's meltdown in the RWS mist.

I think Young is a better player than JH; the guy's already proving he can make the big play to win a game, something Harrington's never done. But "better passer" is stretching it...

Looked at their stats lately? Young is completing barely half his passes, has more INTs than TDs, and has a lower passer rating than Harrington even including Jooooeyyyy's meltdown in the RWS mist.

I think Young is a better player than JH; the guy's already proving he can make the big play to win a game, something Harrington's never done. But "better passer" is stretching it...

872620[/snapback]

Forgot my sarcasm button.

I bet he struggles throwing the ball big time. The only way I see him having success would be on the ground, but even then our systems much better prepared for that then when we faced Vick in 2005.

Actually, that's a good question. Have you looked at VY's stats lately? Over the last 4 weeks, he has completed 63.4% of his passes with 4 TDs and 3 INTs. And don't forget the 237 yards and 2 TDs on the ground.

Actually, that's a good question. Have you looked at VY's stats lately? Over the last 4 weeks, he has completed 63.4% of his passes with 4 TDs and 3 INTs. And don't forget the 237 yards and 2 TDs on the ground.

872699[/snapback]

Is his yards per attempt above 5? It would be a complete shock to see him go over 125 in this game. Your best bet is riding Travis who will should play inspired ball.

Is his yards per attempt above 5? It would be a complete shock to see him go over 125 in this game.  Your best bet is riding Travis who will should play inspired ball.

6.9 ypa in that span.

I'm not saying that Vince is going to tear you guys a new one. But he's a pretty solid passer at this point and has made some pretty dramatic strides since he first got the starting job.

I do think, however, that the weather could cause problems. He hasn't faced bad weather yet this year. And I have to assume it wasn't a major problem for him at Texas.

I do think, however, that the weather could cause problems. He hasn't faced bad weather yet this year. And I have to assume it wasn't a major problem for him at Texas.

872713[/snapback]

<-- Longhorn who went to all the home games while he was at Texas.

His arm strength is deceptive. He underthrows some long balls some times, and I'm not real sure why. I've seen him play in a windier game during storms and zip the ball pretty good.

That being said, he hasn't played in wind like what is seen at RWS. I think he has the strength to zip the ball in there, but I'm not sure if he'll be able to judge it that well in the RWS winds.

872699[/snapback]

Yes, actually, I have. Skewed by the game against the Giants' 28th-ranked pass defense, the only game of the four where he finished with a QB rating over 74.0.

Kid's a playmaker, and his running ability makes me nervous. But given that the Bills D has given up just six TD passes in the seven games since the bye, I like our chances against his arm.

6.9 ypa in that span.

I'm not saying that Vince is going to tear you guys a new one. But he's a pretty solid passer at this point and has made some pretty dramatic strides since he first got the starting job.

872713[/snapback]

Well it's higher then I would have thought. I still don't see him doing much under these conditions. JP has been at home in these conditions and knows what to expect. We've watched QB's come in here time and time again, sometimes vets and just plain struggle with it for 4 quarters. By the time they start adjusting the 12th man is into it big time. All this will be magnified to Young who's still a rookie, and still developing as a passer. Like I said Henry will come to play. The Bills run defense is very suspect. Your game plan should be no different then if you faced the Colts, which it will be because Jeff Fisher isn't ESPN.

Vince has come along way.

His stats are somewhat deceiving. We have lots of wr that are droppers sometimes

( a little to often ) During the giants game he had 8 different players catch passes. He gives guys chances to make plays. YEs he makes some plays with his feet, but he doesnt just run every play.

Game should be good and close, I really think its going to come down to the run game.