Jacked up

YOOOOOO

yes someone youtube it....

it was on the Mcgahee run were he reversed field and gain 1 yard....JP laid a blind side block on Zach.....

it was awesome

871451[/snapback]

wow... i was at the game so i didn't really see this play... was it really a good hit, or is this just a little exagerration bc its our QB on zack thomas? Anybody have a video of this? Please put it on youtube!!!

:(

I saw it on Sports Zone last night and he took out two players by lining up Thomas.

I didn't notice it like that at the game I think because I was screaming about McGahee running 15 yards for a 1 or 2 yard gain. Again.

Losman put his shoulder into Thomas and dropped him good. :(

What time in the game was this?  Thanks.

872385[/snapback]

2nd Quarter

Buffalo - 14:48

1st-10, BUF12 14:48 W. McGahee rushed to the left for 8 yard gain

2nd-2, BUF20 14:14 W. McGahee rushed to the left for 1 yard gain <----The play

3rd-1, BUF21 13:36 J. Losman passed to R. Royal to the left for 28 yard gain

Now YouTube it for us :(

http://postpix.palmbeachpost.com/images/ph...oom/1588434.jpg - this is now my computer wallpaper at work  :rolleyes:

871628[/snapback]

That is the kind of play that further entrenches your team around you. Don't think for a minute that that block by losman wasn't brought up in a team film session. Seeing something like that afterwards is huge for chemistry.

That is the kind of play that further entrenches your team around you.  Don't think for a minute that that block by losman wasn't brought up in a team film session.  Seeing something like that afterwards is huge for chemistry.

873114[/snapback]

Oh no Doubt......There definately have a few chuckles on behalf of Mr Thomas....

I just wish somone would youtube it for us...