Is There Anyone On This Board

Home game??? Being a season ticket holder, I wanted to know how people think about missing a quarter of the season when it is all said and done (assuming final home game is blacked out).

This is getting ridiculous and even though I am fortunate enough to attend the games, it is upsetting to know that everyone outside of the stadium is getting ripped off.

Something is definitely wrong with this scenario and I am NOW starting to think people have given up on these guys after not watching some of the games.

Well, I've gotten to see them all, as I live out of state band have Sunday Ticket.

Who I feel bad for is people like my parents....pushing 80 years old and not able to attend games in person any more. They had season tickets from back in the AFL days until the late '90s. It stinks that they can't watch the game....

The only game i've missed was last week's win over the Jets. I was PISSED but I had some family obligations that couldn't take the backseat for the Bills.

BUT!!!!! Miraculously the Bills-Dolphins game is on tv here locally! I don't have to go to the sports bar at 10am like every week (cept Chicago, and even then I didn't get to see the 4th quarter because "we'll take you to a more competitive game"

I live in Salem, Oregon. The regional maps that are showing this game consist of : Most of NY, southern Florida and a nice chunk of Oregon...I'm shocked that I get to see this game at home. IT MUST BE A SIGN!!!

Look for the Bills to win BIG this weekend.

The only game i've missed was last week's win over the Jets. I was PISSED but I had some family obligations that couldn't take the backseat for the Bills.

BUT!!!!! Miraculously the Bills-Dolphins game is on tv here locally! I don't have to go to the sports bar at 10am like every week (cept Chicago, and even then I didn't get to see the 4th quarter because "we'll take you to a more competitive game"

I live in Salem, Oregon. The regional maps that are showing this game consist of : Most of NY, southern Florida and a nice chunk of Oregon...I'm shocked that I get to see this game at home. IT MUST BE A SIGN!!!

Look for the Bills to win BIG this weekend.

866161[/snapback]

Yeah. That game was shown across the Northeast. Finally a great Bills win on national tv.

Well, I've gotten to see them all, as I live out of state band have Sunday Ticket. 

Who I feel bad for is people like my parents....pushing 80 years old and not able to attend games in person any more.  They had season tickets from back in the AFL days until the late '90s.  It stinks that they can't watch the game....

866131[/snapback]

Do they blame you for leaving the area and not contributing to the season ticket base and causing them to be blacked out? It stinks, but it's stinks for a reason. :thumbsup: