LAMP - I'm going to Lambeau Sunday

EZC-Boston

I'm heading to Lambeau Sunday for the Lions/Packers game. I've never been to an NFL game before that the Bills weren't playing. Typically I wear a jersey to the game. Now I don't know what I should wear. I think I usually look down upon the guy who comes to the Bills/Dolphins game wearing a McNabb jersey but at the same time I want to represent the Bills.

What do you guys think?

I'd definitely vote against your McNabb jersey. I'd wear your favorite jersey regardless of who's playing. Wear your Bills jersey with pride - - you might well meet other Bills fans, or at least be able to tell us what others say to you about the Bills.

EDIT: Okay, I'm a moron. I missed that this was a poll (what I get for posting on a work break). I voted for your Pason Peters jersy. If any football fan knows who he is, they'll respect your choice.

I am personally against fans wearing their teams gear to another stadium if their team is not playing. That is almost as bad as having your own last name put on your favorite teams jersey.

But that is just me.

Wear that #27 new style jersey dawg, cause you know that the C to the O to the Y is now the dopest O-L-B in the league son. I will jump on a pile and dedicate it to you.

P.S. - It is nice to finally meet you, since you are the only person in America to buy a Coy Wire replica jersey.