Lee Evans over 1000!!!

CFLstyle

Havn't seen any threads on it, Lee Evans is officially above 1000 yards now with 1016. He's having an outstanding year and he's only going to get better and better as his career goes on.

NFL.com Stats

May not be a bad idea to vote for him for the probowl either, I know he more than likely won't make it, but who knows right.

yeah and with 3 games left, maybe just maybe if he has another monster game, he can do that this year. I wouldn't bank on it, but it would be nice.

863370[/snapback]

We are playing against the fish this week....with any luck he can have a repeat performance of game 2 vs. them of last year.

Havn't seen any threads on it, Lee Evans is officially above 1000 yards now with 1016. He's having an outstanding year and he's only going to get better and better as his career goes on. 

NFL.com Stats

May not be a bad idea to vote for him for the probowl either, I know he more than likely won't make it, but who knows right.

863366[/snapback]

Eh...something close to 1/4 of his yards are from 3 or 4 catches.

He certainly has the wheels, but he isn't a complete receiver yet. Maybe part of that is BUF's young qb situation.

Eh...something close to 1/4 of his yards are from 3 or 4 catches.

He certainly has the wheels, but he isn't a complete receiver yet.  Maybe part of that is BUF's young qb situation.

863450[/snapback]

Actually no. He is a complete receiver, right now. He has the hands, the quicks, the route running ability, the ability to make a play vs. double coverage, he can fight for the sticks, the breakaway speed, and the numbers to back his production in an offense that sometimes purposely has gone into a conservative shell. The only thing I think he needs work on right now is coming back to the ball after the play breaks down.

Actually no. He is a complete receiver, right now. He has the hands, the quicks, the route running ability, the ability to make a play vs. double coverage, he can fight for the sticks, the breakaway speed, and the numbers to back his production in an offense that sometimes purposely has gone into a conservative shell. The only thing I think he needs work on right now is coming back to the ball after the play breaks down.

863534[/snapback]

:thumbsup: Evans is the total package.

863534[/snapback]

Agreed on all counts and I'd even add that we're starting to see a more dedicated effort from him as a blocker as well.

Agreed on all counts and I'd even add that we're starting to see a more dedicated effort from him as a blocker as well.

863836[/snapback]

Most definitely. He's been pretty consistent in that area this year. I remember last season he was getting a lot of holding calls when trying to block. He must have worked hard on his technique...

Most definitely. He's been pretty consistent in that area this year. I remember last season he was getting a lot of holding calls when trying to block. He must have worked hard on his technique...

863846[/snapback]

It seemed like he was spending a lot of time blocking with his arms instead of his feet. He just didn't seem to want to get up into a guy and instead ended up doing a lot of reaching.

Did you see how long he had that corner engaged on Willis' big run? He must have rode that sumbitch 25 yrds. :thumbsup:

863836[/snapback]

I've noticed some improvement...need to watch him more.

Anyway, he has come along way from ruining the best run of Willis' career with the most untimely hold I've ever seen back in 04.

Anyway, he has come along way from ruining the best run of Willis' career with the most untimely hold I've ever seen back in 04.

863859[/snapback]

How do you guys do that?

Damn, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.......