Lee Evans over 1000!!!

CFLstyle

How do you guys do that?

Damn, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.......

863864[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

I only remember that play because Willis hurdled some dude while jumping out of bounds, but somehow landed back in bounds. 2004 was my senior year at ND so all I ever saw were highlights.

I've noticed some improvement...need to watch him more.

Anyway, he has come along way from ruining the best run of Willis' career with the most untimely hold I've ever seen back in 04.

863859[/snapback]

Was that the Rams game?

I've noticed some improvement...need to watch him more.

Anyway, he has come along way from ruining the best run of Willis' career with the most untimely hold I've ever seen back in 04.

863859[/snapback]

The Run where he jumped over a diving aneas williams along the sideline stayed in bounds for a td only to have it called back in the rams game? If that's the run you're refering to that run was sick.

they didnt mention it during the game.

his first ever 1000 yard season.  :beer:

a great player and a great draft pick.

864262[/snapback]

Correction. Right now he is a GOOD player and the draft pick is looking good. In another year or two he will be in the GREAT category. One issue with Evans this season has been that he has been bottled up by some of the good DBs. He has been invisible in some of the big games like the Colts/Dolts and Patriots. I would love him to be more consistent with the better teams. Of course not all of that has been his fault, but he has contributed to it to...