The Ricky Williams saga.....

Lori

NFL | Williams Faces Paternity Suit - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Oct 2004 08:10:07 -0700

Kristen Haunss, of the Miami Sun-Sentinel, reports former Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams faces a paternity suit in Broward County court after Cherie Nicole Clark claimed Williams is the father of her son. Clark filed papers in August requesting child support from Williams, who initially denied having an intimate relationship with the 23-year old woman. However, Williams later admitted they had "an intimate relationship during the time that the minor child in these proceedings was conceived." Williams is required to undergo a paternity test by Nov. 15.

NFL | Williams to Play One More Year? - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:21:05 -0700

In an interview scheduled to appear in Esquire next month, retired NFL RB Ricky Williams says he misses football, but would play only one more season if he returns to the league. According to the Associated Press, he also regrets his abrupt retirement before the 2004 season, without discussing the matter with Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt first. "I should have been man enough to have a conversation with Dave before all this happened," Williams said. "But I didn't. I got scared, and I just told him I was retiring. It just came out."

This is the icing on the cake...What a wackjob....

THE only way this could get better, would be if RW was to wed Brittney Spears..yes, I know she's married now, but who knows how long that will last...

This is the icing on the cake...What a wackjob....

THE only way this could get better, would be if RW was to wed Brittney Spears..yes, I know she's married now, but who knows how long that will last...

62814[/snapback]

How about if they give the kid to Michael Jackson to adopt