Mike Greenburg

Frez

Here was my e-mail to Dyke and Dyke in the morning:

Was that D'Brickshaw Ferguson or Mike Golic playing

left tackle for the JETS today?? Marv at 81 is in

better shape than you at 40, FATTIE!!!! LETS GO BUFFALO!!

On a sidenote, Schopp is on WGR right now sounding about as happy and irritable as if his dog just died, the miserable little puke.

Greenie was making a big deal this week about going to the game even though it's his son's birthday or something. He was so hopeful about the game, but I knew as soon as I heard he was going that we would smack them in the mouth.

Geez... what's his hangup today?

862206[/snapback]

Just his usual nonsense. You know, "the only thing that I took from today's game is what a joke the Jets are," and busting on the league for parity. He also said something about Losman being very inaccurate today.

It's funny, he completely overlooks the fact that his beloved NHL also has unpredictable and even peculiar results, such as the Panthers beating the Sabres. Yet, while it makes hockey 'interesting,' it makes the NFL mediocre. He is such a schill for the network; you'd think that there has to be two guys in town more adept to talk sports than those morons

Just his usual nonsense. You know, "the only thing that I took from today's game is what a joke the Jets are," and busting on the league for parity. He also said something about Losman being very inaccurate today.

It's funny, he completely overlooks the fact that his beloved NHL also has unpredictable and even peculiar results, such as the Panthers beating the Sabres. Yet, while it makes hockey 'interesting,' it makes the NFL mediocre. He is such a schill for the network; you'd think that there has to be two guys in town more adept to talk sports than those morons

862228[/snapback]

This is priceless. He spent a good part of the week wondering what the Bills had to do this off-season to be "where the Jets are". :angry:

He was just as negative about the Sabres at the beginning of last season. Didn't jump on the bandwagon until they were undeniably good.

862228[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

Both Schoop and the Bulldog had the biggest hard-ons for the Jets all week. They couldn't stop talking about how much the Jets had improved all year long and how they Jets were where they wanted the Bills to be.

If they really said the game only proved the Jets were bad, then they're either complete idiots or are knowingly changing their opinions to try to make the show better.

Both Schoop and the Bulldog had the biggest hard-ons for the Jets all week.  They couldn't stop talking about how much the Jets had improved all year long and how they Jets were where they wanted the Bills to be.

If they really said the game only proved the Jets were bad, then they're either complete idiots or are knowingly changing their opinions to try to make the show better.

862421[/snapback]

How 'bout both?

Both Schoop and the Bulldog had the biggest hard-ons for the Jets all week.  They couldn't stop talking about how much the Jets had improved all year long and how they Jets were where they wanted the Bills to be.

862421[/snapback]

Those two are almost so bad it's hysterical. I'll look forward to Brad's show tomorrow morning for coherent and reasonable analysis.

All,

This is what I wrote to those idiots on ESPN mornings.

Greenie,

Just want to say "NO ONE CIRCLE THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!". Sorry your "Gang Green" looked like some the green onions infected with the ebola virus from a New Jersey Taco Bell. I hope your beloved Jets are still shopping for a QB, because the only "p" word you'll be saying in the future is "putrid". I think the Senior Citizens at One Bills Drive are doing a fine job. Now if only they can get Willis to run like that week end and week out we might be saying the other "p" word. We'll got to go, talk to you next year.

GO BILLS and more importantly GO SABRES.

Sincerely,

Scott Snyder

Here's mine:

Greenie,

Please don't blame the Bills killing the Jets on the Jets playing bad...or solely on that, like I know you want to. It takes two to tango, and the Bills outplayed, out-tackled, out-special teamed, and made more plays than their counterparts today; they limited the Jets big plays and took advantage of the more Jet turnovers....call it what it was...not some Jet anomaly that we all know you want to call it...

Bills fans are not, and never will be, metrosexuals like you.

Go Golic!

JJ Siepierski

Chicago, IL

PS, I listen to you on ESPN 1000...faithfully, despite your allegiance to the Jets!

Mike and the Mad Dog on 660 am out of NYC should be entertaining tommorow as well.

862150[/snapback]

Yeah, Doggy said the Bills had no chance of winning Sunday and was already crowning the Jets as a wild card champ because they closed with such an easy schedule and cuz he doesn't like "Lonesman" at QB.

Mike was busy salivating over a discussion on pigs in a blanket as the best cocktail party treat, but didn't seem to offer much support for the Bills either.

Yeah, Doggy said the Bills had no chance of winning Sunday and was already crowning the Jets as a wild card champ because they closed with such an easy schedule and cuz he doesn't like "Lonesman" at QB.

Mike was busy salivating over a discussion on pigs in a blanket as the best cocktail party treat, but didn't seem to offer much support for the Bills either.

862543[/snapback]

:thumbsup::nana::lol:

Douchebags. Typical New Yakkers.

All,

This is what I wrote to those idiots on ESPN mornings.

Greenie,

Just want to say "NO ONE CIRCLE THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!".  Sorry your "Gang Green" looked like some the green onions infected with the ebola virus from a New Jersey Taco Bell.  I hope your beloved Jets are still shopping for a QB, because the only "p" word you'll be saying in the future is "putrid".  I think the Senior Citizens at One Bills Drive are doing a fine job.  Now if only they can get Willis to run like that week end and week out we might be saying the other "p" word.  We'll got to go, talk to you next year.

GO BILLS and more importantly GO SABRES.

Sincerely,

Scott Snyder

862487[/snapback]

Good email but why more importantly GO SABRES? You realize this is a Bills board here? :thumbsup: