This weeks JP Thread

East Brady

"He took three sacks instead of dumping the ball off.  144 net yards passing...and 77 of them don't count, since they came on one play to Evans, so he really had only 67 yards net, which is horrible.  This win is the worst thing that's ever happened to the team since the last win."

Have I covered all the counter-arguments from the window-lickers now?  Anything I missed?  :angry:

862101[/snapback]

I don't understand how you can say the play to Evans doesnt count. How? It was a very well designed play that was perfectly executed, J.P. doing a pump fake that corresponded with Lee's cut move to bait the safety. It was a perfect play. Just cause it was a long touchdown doesn't mean it shouldn't count. It was like all of eli manning's td's to Plaxico where he just chucks em up for Plax to go and get. It was a good gameplan with good execution from J.P. Stop being an idiot

I don't understand how you can say the play to Evans doesnt count.  How?  It was a very well designed play that was perfectly executed, J.P. doing a pump fake that corresponded with Lee's cut move to bait the safety.  It was a perfect play.  Just cause it was a long touchdown doesn't mean it shouldn't count.  It was like all of eli manning's td's to Plaxico where he just chucks em up for Plax to go and get.  It was a good gameplan with good execution from J.P.  Stop being an idiot

862224[/snapback]

:angry:

Read more carefully.

Somebody wanted a link for the QB ratings. Yahoo Stats...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats;_ylt=AoO...zItD49pOkZDubYF and click the "QB Rating" in the Passing category, and filter by this week.

-CaFan.

862247[/snapback]

Who dat at the top of the list this week??

Week 14 AFC East QB ratings:

Losman: 140.8

Harrington: 89.6

Pennington: 61.8

Brady: 55.1

Now that's what I'm looking for this late in the season.

I finally have to agree! :thumbsup:

862318[/snapback]

I will never understand why some of you guys appeared to cheering against your own players...

And he still has a ways to go but this coaching staff certainly knows how to read the map......

IMO the NFL is mostly about coaching......the last 6 weeks have been a perfect example of that..

I don't understand how you can say the play to Evans doesnt count.  How?  It was a very well designed play that was perfectly executed, J.P. doing a pump fake that corresponded with Lee's cut move to bait the safety.  It was a perfect play.  Just cause it was a long touchdown doesn't mean it shouldn't count.  It was like all of eli manning's td's to Plaxico where he just chucks em up for Plax to go and get.  It was a good gameplan with good execution from J.P.  Stop being an idiot

862224[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

Lead-based paint is bad for your health, you know.

Have I covered all the counter-arguments from the window-lickers now?  Anything I missed?  :thumbsup:

862101[/snapback]

On three throws, the happy jumpy Losman was on the field and overthrew the receivers.