Leafs changing logo?

Ramius

I hear you...  Too bad there wasn't a way to resolve the style/function issue...

I do kinda like when the puck gets caught up in the underside of the shorts though...

:nana:  :nana:

860865[/snapback]

Funny, I remember that happening from time to time with those old Whalers duds...come to think of it, I think there was some controversial goal scored using them...functional indeed! I can't even remember who was playing, but I remember there was a pile of bodies around the net, everyone hacking away at the puck, and just as everyone was easing up, the puck came rolling out of someones' pant-leg...the player just slapped it in the net the second he saw it on the ice...the goal was allowed to stand, and there was a bunch of controversy about it..IIRC Don Cherry did one of his rants about it on Hockey Night In Canada...I wish I could remember all of the details...anyone else remember?

Funny, I remember that happening from time to time with those old Whalers duds...come to think of it, I think there was some controversial goal scored using them...functional indeed!   I can't even remember who was playing, but I remember there was a pile of bodies around the net, everyone hacking away at the puck, and just as everyone was easing up, the puck came rolling out of someones' pant-leg...the player just slapped it in the net the second he saw it on the ice...the goal was allowed to stand, and there was a bunch of controversy about it..IIRC Don Cherry did one of his rants about it on Hockey Night In Canada...I wish I could remember all of the details...anyone else remember?

860873[/snapback]

Actually... You make a good point, forgot about that... Maybe that is the reason for wearing shorts and socks all these years?... Really! They could have elablorated on them by having the ability to blouse them at the ankle/skate... Kinda like BDU's...