I can check another thing off my list...

udonkey

Its my fault. :) 

Anytime Tenny See's a response to one of his post from a " Nazi board poster" He feels compelled to post like he did. Its his way of " regressing toward the mean" :blink:

859922[/snapback]

What was it Al Pacino said in Godfather III? "Every time I try to leave they just pull me back in!" :w00t:

of things that I want to do before I die.

My buddy and I just bought 4 tickets to the Feb. 18, 2007 Daytona 500.  Neither of us are huge Nascar fans, but the atmosphere at the races is amazing, and this one is the pinnacle of them all.

Last year it was the Indy 500...next year the Daytona 500...in the immediate future will be watching a Bills game in Miami, among many others.

Whats on your list?

859514[/snapback]

That would be torture for me. I gag whenever I see Nascar on TV.

But I hope you have fun!

A Bills Super Bowl victory goes without saying...I've already decided, when they go again, I don't care what I have to do to get in the stadium (sell my car, soul, etc.), I will be there for it.

859896[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken, every time you attend a Bills game, they lose.

Why in the name of all that is holy would you want to attend the Super Bowl if the Bills are playing in it?

Take one for the team, man. Stay away.

If I'm not mistaken, every time you attend a Bills game, they lose.

Why in the name of all that is holy would you want to attend the Super Bowl if the Bills are playing in it?

Take one for the team, man. Stay away.

859976[/snapback]

I've seen them win before...just not recently. Shouldn't be a big deal, its not like they'll be going to the SB anytime soon...by then, hopefully the curse will have been broken.

:)

Maybe after 2008 I'll be happy with the way things are going in this country!  :blink: Hillary's going to have her work cut out for her with the way our nose-picking flightsuit wearing scion of Halliburton is !@#$ing things up.  Looked like a whipped mule on tv yesterday.

859904[/snapback]

No way in hell Hillary ever gets elected. :)

No way in hell Hillary ever gets elected.  :blink:

860030[/snapback]

I felt that way up until recently....I'm starting to feel that she has a pretty valid shot :)

I used to live in Orlando, and got free tickets once in a while to the Pepsi 400 over in Daytona.

Pretty fun to see in person, though I never actually watch it on TV.

859898[/snapback]

Went to the 2005 Pepsi race and it was awesome to see in person! First race ever and am looking forward to going again. :)

of things that I want to do before I die.

My buddy and I just bought 4 tickets to the Feb. 18, 2007 Daytona 500.  Neither of us are huge Nascar fans, but the atmosphere at the races is amazing, and this one is the pinnacle of them all.

Last year it was the Indy 500...next year the Daytona 500...in the immediate future will be watching a Bills game in Miami, among many others.

Whats on your list?

859514[/snapback]

Be a mommy. :)