What is your greatest Fear?

Nixon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid of forgetting the Pythagorean theorem  when crossing a bridge and

some magical creature stops me, and asks me what the hypotenuse of a equilateral triangle is,  and I don't know that it is  a trick question because I am thinking "a squared b squared" and all that, and I can't answer and  plunge to my death

down a deep, deep crevasse filled with a moving river of maggots.

That, and Carnies.

857567[/snapback]

Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

Most days it would be something else.. but today... well this is how I feel to day.

My biggest fear is being alone for the rest of my life, and never having the family I've always dreamt about.

857454[/snapback]

Just remember - you're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you!

mine is reading any posts that are authored by JDG, or Holcomb's Arm

Honestly, i do not fear anything... the way i see it is life is too short to fear anything including death, cuz you have your nightmares come true at some point and you have to battle back from them

when I was younger...getting an ugly chick pregnant....now...that my kid will like the Leafs

859325[/snapback]

Don't worry... My son likes to do everything opposite of me... The little punk! Yet, Make that a big YET, he knows damn well to mock the Leafs... :oops:

Get on 'em early Tater!

Unless he is stroking his old man... :w00t::doh: Which is highly unlikely, he doesn't have the will power. The urge to defy is too great!...

:doh:

Ironic, because all those ugly chicks were afraid of getting pregnant by you!

859457[/snapback]

:w00t::doh::oops:

Ugly pregnant chick: "Doc, Tater got me pregnant! Please get it out! Get it out!"

Doc: "The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!"

Yeah, I know. Predictable.