this weeks "positive things" thread

GoBillsDB

This team is young on O and old on D, by the time the O catches up, were rebuilding on D

All those games we LOST...

We lost big games for the last 10 years against great team by 1-10 points...

The Buffalo Bills coaching staff have ZERO control over the players on this team and Mr Dick showed that today....

Ralph Wilson will never learn that a championship team starts with COACHING!

855844[/snapback]

The D is young as well.. We're starting 3 rookies. Who's the old guys? Fletcher, Spikes and ???

True we did lose.

How do they have zero control? I'm not sure where or how you draw that conclusion.

I completely agree.  Earlier in the season, I can't tell you how many times I not so quietly referred to the Bills as a bunch of losers.  For the last few years, they've found every possible way to lose.  It looks like they're finally coming around.  Maybe, just maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel

855616[/snapback]

Yeah yeah. Exactly. They've actually shown some improvement on the field this year. It hasn't been TD's hype, a "promising" new coach, or a shiny new player. They're actually starting to show real improvement. I don't want to can the staff at the end of the year and I'm not used to that!!

I'm all up for giving DJ a good 3 years to get this ship on the right course. If we start producing winning records, he can have more than that.

Man,  your buying into bull sh--

This team is young on O and old on D, by the time the O catches up, were rebuilding on D

All those games we LOST...

We lost big games for the last 10 years against great team by 1-10 points...

The Buffalo Bills coaching staff have ZERO control over the players on this team and Mr Dick showed that today....

Ralph Wilson will never learn that a championship team starts with COACHING!

So I stand pat man.... This team are a bunch of losers with no direction.  This team hit rock bottom long ago and now are starting to dig

Im glad to see some people are wise and STOPPED buying tickets to this crap...

Want to see a real team?  Watch the Owner, GM, Coaching, players, and teamwork of the Buffalo Sabres...  That is where the people of Buffalo are investing in now..

I love the Bills man, but this team sucks and things will not change.  Free agents dont want to come here...

Ralph cant pay the bonus to get names here

You will see this same sh-- until we see new a new owner who isnt one foot in the grave and knows how to hire people who want to build a winner...

855844[/snapback]

You know, this is called a positive things thread....it means post positive things. I'll stop buying into the crap when this team starts playing like one that doesn't want to win. But you are blind if you can't see the difference between how this team was playing last year and playing this year.

Watching McGee return kicks and Parrish punts is still exciting.

Josh Reed played better today than he did before he was injured.

He doesn't get alot of receptions, but Peerless Price always seems to make the big catches.

Lee Evans is an elite receiver.

I love watching Anthony Thomas run agressively and with authority.

And last but not least....

We probably won't have to see Ed Hockaloogie and his merry band of morons officiate a game in Buffalo again this year.

855844[/snapback]

Staying with the positive theme, we only have 2 players on D on the wrong side of 30 (and one of them won't even be 30 for a few more weeks). ^_^

[...]

So I stand pat man.... This team are a bunch of losers with no direction.  This team hit rock bottom long ago and now are starting to dig

[...]

I love the Bills man, but this team sucks and things will not change.  Free agents dont want to come here...

855844[/snapback]

You've got zero credibility when you make statements like these. Zero. In three games this year against NE (game 1), SD and Indy, three teams who have a combined record of 29-7, and three teams who will each go on to win their respective divisions, the Bills lost by a COMBINED total of 6 points. Six points. They're a young team that is playing with heart more often than not, and they are going toe-to-toe with good teams.

They will start winning those games, and when they do I suspect posters like you will B word and moan about something else. I'm enjoying watching this team progress every week. I'm not sure who you're watching.

You've got zero credibility when you make statements like these.  Zero.  In three games this year against NE (game 1), SD and Indy, three teams who have a combined record of 29-7, and three teams who will each go on to win their respective divisions, the Bills lost by a COMBINED total of 6 points.  Six points.  They're a young team that is playing with heart more often than not, and they are going toe-to-toe with good teams. 

They will start winning those games, and when they do I suspect posters like you will B word and moan about something else.  I'm enjoying watching this team progress every week.  I'm not sure who you're watching.

855973[/snapback]

Progress every week? What game did you watch? JP with his cruddy miss passing with wide open receivers? Pickoffs and a fumble? Oh, or the 2 near pick offs for TD's? Wake up man.... This is the same old game that we have been watching all season long.... 3 and out, 3 and out, we have to wait for a lucky break to get ahead and we still piss it away.... If this game was in San Diego, you would of seen a score of 42-17. Fans are now not buying it... Thats why Western NY is listening to the radio insted of watching it on tv.... Cant blame them! Im glad you see improvement man, I just dont see anything different. The coaching is PISS POOR! Running the ball on 3rd and long, passing on 3rd and short. HORRIBLE clock management, wasted 2 timeouts on a review. Dick was canned from Chicago because he was a MORON. JP may be good, but I have not seen him do dick yet... Throwing for 300 yards on a weak team a couple of weeks ago dont count when judge the overall picture